**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Server crashed [Closed]

RobojiniRobojini Posts: 30
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Your server just crashed or god knows wt has happened to it when me and a lot of friends from my ally were in the middle of aq run.
Now since we are already paying for your evade bugs now how much pain do you expect us to take , please let us know if you want us to quit and u are not capable of running this game anymore..
I am running out of patience and so does a lot of people and we have people who spend lot of money on this game and I warn you that pissing them off is the last thing you want.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• MyonMyon Posts: 7
    Alguém aí sabe mudar a senha?
  • DopinderDopinder Posts: 22
    Still crashed (spanish player).
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone, I'm really sorry that the emergency maintenance impacted your gameplay experience. We are constantly working to reduce the amount of emergency maintenance we have, but it's something that is always going to be a possibility with online games. Regardless, I completely understand why it's frustrating when it happens while you're in the middle of playing. Since this isn't a bug, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. Thank you for your understanding.
This discussion has been closed.