**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Outage Feb. 4 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Brandonius wrote: »
    The game has been pretty solid lately without major outages. Way better than it used to be. Hopefully they get it up soon

No outages does not equate to solid performance.
    The game has had terrible connection since the last eq update, random DCs after fights, infinite loading screens prefight.
  • 0ebapoq76h41.jpg
    tkzu2wzx6pdf.jpg

Cheers Kabam 😡😡😡

Been having connection issues all month. Takes about 5-10 mins to login and play the disconnect lottery every AW and AQ.
  • Steve_2012Steve_2012 Posts: 14
    game is down for me "having connection issues"
    Device: Iphone XR
    Version: IOS 12.1.2
    Connection: WIFI and AT&T Data
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Preparing for update!
  • AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 156
    Just lost half a champ on Day 5. Seen a lot of this lately and zero compensation. Can we get some love Kabam?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    What do you mean lost? Like thanos snap lost?
    AJ_Engel30 wrote: »
    Just lost half a champ on Day 5. Seen a lot of this lately and zero compensation. Can we get some love Kabam?

• SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    Whoop whoop!

Eh happens every other week, and just as I was potion farming
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    As always... but now, I was in the dungeon...
  • This is what happens when you let Spider Gwen actually hit things.
  • DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
    I was in a dungeon just now as the servers went down, is there any way I get a refresh because I had my top champs or even the point we should of had
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Ugh. Yeesus. Gross.

Just when I boosted up with a 30%...

Oh well, All in a day’s work.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    It’s been a while folks
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    I'm in the system
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    good old kabam)
  • Paulni86Paulni86 Posts: 50
    Me and my buddy were in dungeon 7 room 4 at boss node when emergency maintenance kicked in.

Needless to say we won’t be finishing that in time and previously when this happened before my champs were locked and I got the crappy points for failing the room.

Is it possible to get completion points or refreshed champs?
  • PechyPechy Posts: 14
    If this lasts too long I’m gonna lose an AQ, was just about to finish it when it went down and only have less than an hour left
  • I was boosted, doing a path in variant 3.1 and This happens. This is beyond vexing.

I want my damn boosts back
  • SateszSatesz Posts: 49
    The problem is, this war is important for us. Last war we lost it with 20(!!!) points. An unnecessary attack death could cause us the platinum. Fix the frickin’ connection!!!!!!
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292

I haven’t had any problems like that
    Vegeta9000 wrote: »
    Brandonius wrote: »
    The game has been pretty solid lately without major outages. Way better than it used to be. Hopefully they get it up soon

No outages does not equate to solid performance.
    The game has had terrible connection since the last eq update, random DCs after fights, infinite loading screens prefight.

• BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Aside from random heavy attacks I am not intending
  • AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 156
    What do you mean lost? Like thanos snap lost?
    AJ_Engel30 wrote: »

Yep. Kabam Thanos just snapped and my champ lost half their health.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    That is strange. I can still play in 2 of my accounts but some alliance members can't get in.
  • Hello all,

The game is back up so you should be able to log in again. Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this emergency maintenance.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    LDN wrote: »
    Marvel Contest of Emergency Maintenance strikes again

Sadly that is true. They have been having connections for quite a while and this seems the culmination.
  • SateszSatesz Posts: 49
    Hey all,

It looks like we experienced an outage that lasted approximately 7 minutes. We're very sorry for the inconvenience, but you should be able to get back into the game now.

What about the unecessary deaths in aw?? In higher tiers(like ours) that could mean a deafeat...