**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Looking for an alliance

I am uncollected (if that’s important).
160k hero rating.
Playing monthly quests on master difficulty.
I have a lot of r4 4 stars and some decent 5 stars...

Looking for some progress in the game and hope to find a good alliance .
Thanks in advance !
Cheers

Comments

• Hey, we're a 7 mil alliance pending between gold and silver atm. Looking to replace a few slackers to reach further goals. Map 4 in AQ and sometimes 5 or 3 if necessary. Hit me up @Line if interested "Per-Gunnar"
  • Hi, we r newly formed alliance. Looking for members. If u r interested HMU in game. My ign is Roronoa...Zoro
  • Looking to progress with a few new members! Silver at the moment, line required, participation in AQ/AW........ contact reaper of pain or tangogr! This is a great group, tightknit, work hard, enjoy each other!
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    If you're still looking, my alliance might fit the bill nicely. Let me know if you're interested. We're a fun/chill/active alliance. Running 3 BGs in AQ, 100% all 5 days. AW when we can fit them in. 2 BGs 5x5, 1 BG 3x5.
    LINE: jessetrippe
    IGN: Masquerade1981
  • We are bout 8 mil silver 1 almost gold 3 alliance. Mostly focused on aq running maps 543-543-443-433-433. Ign is immortal slayer or line app is jeepbarnes
  • Thanks for the answers.
    But I’ve already found one :)

Sincerely taktider