**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Badluck again?

I was in game trying to explore the left chapters of uncollected this month as I didn't got time.... although I had few energy refills so I was pretty sure that I could explore the rest but suddenly it showed emergency maintenance was it scheduled or something? I want a reply from the team for my loss

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    You waited too long. The event ended.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Emergency maintenance is never scheduled. You know when its coming, but its never scheduled. Comes close to or just after every big update.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    You waited too long. The event ended.

Na I didn't waited I was like busy to put this into forum..... I've got this trouble since an hour ago
    It has resulted to a lost of 6* shards for me
    (Even my first six star champ)
    The event ended while you were trying to complete it. That's on you.
    edited February 2019
    The event ended while you were trying to complete it. That's on you.

Buddy I had some time left to explore the last paths of the event
  • icorericorer Posts: 66
    edited February 2019
    Whole month to do the event, harsh lesson it is, next time do it earlier and never rely on the dying moments that the game will stay up or you won't have some problem at your end.

If you had the refills you should have used them at a time in the last 30 days you could play.

Also i believe the game went down after the update, meaning your eq was ended, having run out of time.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    @Slayer9748 You had a few more moments to finish the event.
    The contest went into maintenance and kicked you out.
    You didn't/couldn't finish it.
    You had over a month to complete/explore the quest. You even said you had refills. It is on you.
    Questions? Make sure you mention me in your comment.
    Thanks
    You had over a month to complete/explore the quest. You even said you had refills. It is on you.
    Thanks
    icorer wrote: »
    Whole month to do the event, harsh lesson it is, next time do it earlier and never rely on the dying moments that the game will stay up or you won't have some problem at your end.

If you had the refills you should have used them at a time in the last 30 days you could play.

Also i believe the game went down after the update, meaning your eq was ended, having run out of time.

Guys I told I was busy I had my exams going half this month so I didn't got time to neverthless I know that it's stupid to explore in the last couple hours but I had nothing to do
    @Slayer9748 Ok. That's fine. But you cant expect to 100% every EQ. Your life is busy.
    Slayer9748 wrote: »
    Thanks

Guys I told I was busy I had my exams going half this month so I didn't got time to neverthless I know that it's stupid to explore in the last couple hours but I had nothing to do

Well then Kabam should give you a couple extra days?
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Slayer9748 wrote: »
    Thanks

That's where you messed up, bucko. MCOC >>> Exams. Getting more 6* shards is worth the fail.
  • icorericorer Posts: 66
    edited February 2019
    Kudos for putting your studies first, as you should, but you still won't find much/any sympathy to your cause here.

Everyone has busy lives, whether it be work, family, studies, sports or any combination of the former. If the rewards were obtainable with your skills & roster you could have made time earlier. If you truly couldn't then you should make peace with the fact you put your future first and don't whine for rewards you had no time to get.
  • Jenk6225Jenk6225 Posts: 32
    @Slayer9748 I was in the game after the event ended. Maintenance didn't happen until 7-10 minutes after the end. Don't wait until the very last minutes to finish.
    MCOC YouTubers get to play it all day everyday! Maybe you should become a YTber
  • Wow, this is the 2nd thread pertaining to this. It sucks that you missed the shards and other 100% rewards, but it is what it is. Waiting til the last hours of an EQ is a bad idea. If you were pressed for time, such is life. Your priorities were school. Nothing wrong with that at all! However, this is the end result. If your schedule is wide open now, go grind the new quest and get those shards!!! There will always be more coming.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    For once I am not on the end user side. we have a guy in college too and is taking exams. he got it done. There is 24 hours in a day and you didnt have time. BS. Usually I am against Kabam but not this time.

What is even funnier is I bet you got heroic and master completed. Maybe you should do Uncollected first.(Just a guess)