**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection Issues [Merged Threads]

Comments

• NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Same here still having this connection error issue I thought this issue got fixed in new update but still nothing
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Yeah, this connection "problem" is getting worse every day...
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I've carried that same screenshot for months. Lol

fmhvsl4v7z9h.png
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    "It's not me, it's you..."
  • NachtgesichtNachtgesicht Posts: 5
    edited February 2019
    @Kabam Miike
    The network problem is not in the whole game, because, if I had it more than 2 min on mainscreen, the chat was still working in this time. So I had every time actual messages. So chat is working with another server? And the normal game server may have any problems.
  • This is happening all day!
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    cdlnlrn2aaai.png
    o7ovumnrooft.png
    1rbo8td0g2n0.png
    ofrthuf4dx6u.png
    cgd3x7scu6kb.png
    ox1ngylhxg2d.png
    wbu8lz4m82c3.png
    12zff58qm5hu.png
    ffz97efz1h9n.png
    4yl6hir5v18b.png
    jgolvs72cnn0.png
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    Kabam can not fix the connection issue...
  • VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    m3ou8dgv6llt.jpg

Good afternoon folks.

After updating 21.3 several times the network connection problem is demonstrated, but the Internet is working correctly.
    Has anyone else had this problem?

Use Samsung S7
    Android 8
  • Kybeans777Kybeans777 Posts: 14
    Since the update for Android came out, I keep getting "connection issues" at the end of fights! Twice now in uncollected monthly, against a boss! I've won the fight, got kicked out because of connection issue, and had to re do the fight! It's almost unplayable guys... I'm a 3+ year player in a competitive alliance, this stuff cannot keep happening, especially when we're in AQ and AW... Come on. 67wcobv6bk19.jpg
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Minimize the app for a second or 2 then open it again. Don't stop the process, just hit your home button, then after a second or 2 bring it back up and it should kick in.
    Not ideal, nor how it's supposed to be, but it works. I'm getting this pretty much at every step of everything I do.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Are we really pretending that everything is fine in terms of servers? The game takes 30 seconds to load for each fight . U then have to force close and open it. Then there is a 50% chance that the problem goes away . Otherwise rinse and repeat . This is now over a month of this . Iphone 8 - wifi and 4g
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Fixed connection problems with the new update ........yet still the same
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    As of right now Kabam does NOT want to admit this is a server-side issue. The constant threads about posting our cellular data, WiFi, and hardware details are useless and irrelevant. The connection issues can be solved by fixing the servers or getting new ones but it’s pretty clear that Kabam isn’t focused on that.
  • NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
    MrBanks wrote: »
    As of right now Kabam does NOT want to admit this is a server-side issue. The constant threads about posting our cellular data, WiFi, and hardware details are useless and irrelevant. The connection issues can be solved by fixing the servers or getting new ones but it’s pretty clear that Kabam isn’t focused on that.

I remember seeing a post last year from the mods that kabam doesn’t own the servers. They purchase server space from google. Having said that, if it’s a server issue, it’s on google and kabam to correct it.
  • NOMFNOMF Posts: 43
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    I disabled global chat and it is better. For some reason this re enabled from the time I turned off for the over heating issue. Try it and see if it works

I turned off the in game chats 2 years ago. Game still running poorly.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    NOMF wrote: »
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    I disabled global chat and it is better. For some reason this re enabled from the time I turned off for the over heating issue. Try it and see if it works

I turned off the in game chats 2 years ago. Game still running poorly.

Exactly
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited February 2019
  • Ashish654Ashish654 Posts: 10
    WHY do so many people feel the need to create a new thread on this when there is already a massive thread about this?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/111051/connection-issues-merged-threads#latest

• CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    The game has officially become unplayable. One fight, then 10 minutes of staring at that stupid wheel, force closing, restarting, waiting to log in, to fight one more fight. At least we don't have to worry about lag during the fights any more, because we can't even fight.
  • AcidskieAcidskie Posts: 31
    x0zun0r3fvvy.png
    6ekncu4dfl44.png

I finally was forced to rate MCOC as a 1 star for constant connection delays. I am also no longer purchasing in game items until this is resolved. I simply can’t pay good money for poor performance. Please address this issue quickly.
  • Willa08Willa08 Posts: 43
    i find it BS that when you play AQ or AW and you lose connection that you lose half your health bar!! Please Kabam sort that out
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    this has been a problem for me since the update. was never an issue until then. now i can barely get through 2 rounds of arena before a big connection delay.
    extremely disappointed in the games performance, as well as the lack of communication from Kabam here.
  • EndymioNEndymioN Posts: 64
    this game has become so unplayable that i went back to spend most of my time in my pc, stopped versus and just do the minimal in alliance... no more money spending and if this continues for the next month like they ignored everything about darkhawk debacle, prob going to drop the game altogether tired of kabam exploiting the gamers left and right with zero accountability
This discussion has been closed.