**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Units in uncollected quests

I dont understand why we get units in all other quests but nothing for doing the uncollected monthly quest. Has kabam ever said why this is?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    The reasoning is there is already significant enough Rewards from doing Uncollected.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    There are t2a shards, t5b, 6* shards, almost a 5* & 1.5 of a 4* in uncollected and u guys are worried that there are no units???

BTW I'm also uncollected :)
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    I agree 60-80 units for full exploration is nothing in the grand scheme of things but it's much better then useless 4* shards
  • Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 114
    Prathap wrote: »
    There are t2a shards, t5b, 6* shards, almost a 5* & 1.5 of a 4* in uncollected and u guys are worried that there are no units???

I understand that there are already good rewards but im just asking because in all other difficulties you get some units and for uncollected you dont. I dont really do arena so questing is really my only way of getting units.
    You can get 150 Units, the same amount, within about an hour of the Arena. Do the first couple Milestones in each Arena.
    Approximately, anyway. Haven't done the math. Point I'm making is it doesn't take a large amount of time.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    ill take the 4 star shards over units, i can get units easily from arena.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    4* shards is grass for endgame players, units have much more value

I always have way too many 4* which i cant open cause i dont have the gold to use the Iso i ll get from them
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Suel wrote: »
    4* shards is grass for endgame players, units have much more value

I always have way too many 4* which i cant open cause i dont have the gold to use the Iso i ll get from them
    But uncollected isn't only for endgame players.. In the long run, you're still getting 5* shards from dupes so it's still something. I do think it's weird there's no units for uncollected though.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I've always found it strange considering the large percentage of the game's population doesn't 100% UC. They're not really 'risking' a lot of credits in the grand scheme of things.

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    4* shards aren't useless, every crystal is 275 5* shards, plus chance of max sig crystal.

The reason UC doesnt have units is that they weren't programmed in.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    I agree 60-80 units for full exploration is nothing in the grand scheme of things but it's much better then useless 4* shards

If it's "nothing" then you don't need them.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Taz0911 wrote: »
    Prathap wrote: »

I understand that there are already good rewards but im just asking because in all other difficulties you get some units and for uncollected you dont. I dont really do arena so questing is really my only way of getting units.

It's been this way since day 1. UC doesn't give them because they decided they aren't needed due the much better rewards UC already gives.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It has been this way since day one...it's also been annoying since day one lol. I've always suspected they just forgot to put them in and then decided not to after the fact.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    The real issue is the iso and gold. You get less iso and gold cumulatively in UC than in master ....