**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Quakotier?"

I've seen people like dorklessons and proof hoff sending "perfect" quake gameplay and everyone of them is trying to make a tutorial I know but I want to learn that playstyle as I got a 5* quake some days ago....can anyone please tell me how to play like that?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Basically against stunnable champs (no true strike champs either) start by parrying, then charge your heavy. They attack you after coming out of their stun and u evade, they attack again and you parry again and resume heavy charging.

That’s the most basic of basic explanations, but there are two things to keep in mind:

1. You will need to put up your block for a parry a little quicker when they do a light attack as opposed to a medium attack, so be prepared for that.

2. If you want to push them back with heavy attacks when they are literally right next to you and you want some breathing room, that’s fine but you CANNOT evade specials, so if you push them over a bar of power, play normal until they have <1 bar left and resume heavy charging.

Hope that helped
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Basically against stunnable champs (no true strike champs either) start by parrying, then charge your heavy. They attack you after coming out of their stun and u evade, they attack again and you parry again and resume heavy charging.

That’s the most basic of basic explanations, but there are two things to keep in mind:

1. You will need to put up your block for a parry a little quicker when they do a light attack as opposed to a medium attack, so be prepared for that.

2. If you want to push them back with heavy attacks when they are literally right next to you and you want some breathing room, that’s fine but you CANNOT evade specials, so if you push them over a bar of power, play normal until they have <1 bar left and resume heavy charging.

Hope that helped

Thnx dude I'll give it a try....but I was trying to find no parry method to make it easier for stun immune champs in war
    just youtube it u shud find a lot of videos also it will take a lot of practise

Tried to do that but no one has uploaded the tutorial in my knowledge
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    For my quake still drops her heaavy after dave posted the right way
  • Drstu3000Drstu3000 Posts: 31
    I've never understood the appeal of quake, throwing 2 light attacks does more damage than her heavy charge ever does. Also every YouTube video for her is "maxed out 5 star quake vs 2 star nobody", not helpful at all
    Drstu3000 wrote: »
    I've never understood the appeal of quake, throwing 2 light attacks does more damage than her heavy charge ever does. Also every YouTube video for her is "maxed out 5 star quake vs 2 star nobody", not helpful at all

It's arguably better dude charging heavy better tons of damage and many more uses too
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    edited February 2019
    It’s not that the damage being done to opponent “during” the process of building (parry, hold-Heavy, auto-evade, parry, etc) is all that much. BUT, once the aftershock takes place (do above repeatedly the whole time, you’ll probably build up to a 10+ stack) there is major damage applied, and they also become stunned for long time. You can release your Held-Heavy for some more damage, and then go back to repeating hold-Heavy, auto-evade, etc.. again.
    And all that damage can be done without opponent generating Power, since you’re not actually hitting them during that whole initial sequence.