**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why isn't Korg in any EQ?

2»

Comments

• JJGJJG Posts: 145
    he isnt in event quests because as you could have ssen if you saw the motion comic You are on his team of the revolution why would he fight his own revolution tell me plz
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    JJG wrote: »
    he isnt in event quests because as you could have ssen if you saw the motion comic You are on his team of the revolution why would he fight his own revolution tell me plz

Exactly, Korg must not be placed in EQ....OP you got tones of chances in the maze and why do you want more of Korg just give it a space don't be silly dude
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Just wait for act 6,he'll be there.
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Start running map 6 hes in map 6 section 1, your welcome.
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Or fight him in variant
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    I'd rather not fight korg every month. Plus they'll conveniently place him on a stun immune path anyway

Stun immune makes him easier cannot accidentally parry

Why wouldn't you want to parry korg? Parry then do LLLL combos until rock shield is down then fight normally until it's back then repeat
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Op got his wish korg is on thorns lane
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Have a look at 3.2 in the Feb EQ guys, aspect of nightmares path.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    You feel better now?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    @TheSpicyKnight So, every have to fight him just so you need to feel better about yourself?? Get over it.. some of us play for fun and dont want to eq to be a drag..I dont mind fighting him, but dont want difficult content just for the sake of excitement
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    He's in this EQ. TheSquish671 brought this up as well.
    I know that, I also wondered about this and i know a lot of people must have too. It doesn't mean i want to fight him in eq, and i dont put others down just because they have trouble fighting him
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    I lost 2 champs in master mode....wont even bother doing uncollected....tired of unavoidable/unblockable stunts and wont r5 4* or r3 5* bc certain can counter those....i rather save my resources
    Sorry if I was confusing, I don't mind fighting him, some people in forums and my alliance don;t want to fight him just for the sake of fighting him. I don't mind difficult content, but difficulty just for the sake of it is useless. You made an assumption that people who don't want korg in eq are just mindless tappers, that I take exception to.
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    He’s in this months EQ, last chapter
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Pulyaman wrote: »
    Sorry if I was confusing, I don't mind fighting him, some people in forums and my alliance don;t want to fight him just for the sake of fighting him. I don't mind difficult content, but difficulty just for the sake of it is useless. You made an assumption that people who don't want korg in eq are just mindless tappers, that I take exception to.

Then I guess we both have misunderstood each other. Despite what I've said earlier, I dislike difficulty for the sake of it as well. The reason that I'm arguing for it, however, is for the sake of practice for war.

Others may not share the same views as I do but, as Bruce Lee once said, I "do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one". Yes, I know this is just a mobile video game but this is the sort of mindset that I'm sure other people and I share - although to a much lesser degree.

This^
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    Knowing the many "interactive ways" they'll make him as a eq defender, many would rather you just fight him in duels.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    edited February 2019
    He’s in this months eq 3.2 I know this because it’s the last path I’ve yet to take figuring out a way to deal with him on uc without taking damage
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    He's busy planning the revolution
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Just duel him for practice you are too selfish
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Lets not beg for a noded out Korg 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️