**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on Mr. Sinister? Tier prediction?

Just picked up a 4* in one of the early release crystals. Been playing him for about an hour. He seems fun and looks to have plenty of utility, but I wouldnt call him godly, maybe demi-god tier honestly. For those who pullled him, what do you think so far?

Comments

• Hes got some good utility def not God tier but possibly demi god but would need high sig. So I'd say right below demi-god tier awakened.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I say god tier, shrug off all Debuffs and can have infinite stun. I’d that knockout! node from the champions challenge I know who I’m using
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    God Tier at least. Not demi or beyond.
    His healing is great, his damage is great, he has concussion, he can steal/control power, etc.
    His animations, art, and specials are so great too.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    If you've seen lagacys video of Mr.S vs Collector, he is a definite god tier. In that video he blocks collectors specials and almost one shots him.
  • Pre-nerf, Beyond god tier.
    Post-nerf, not sure. Maybe slightly lower
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    I say god tier, shrug off all Debuffs and can have infinite stun. I’d that knockout! node from the champions challenge I know who I’m using

Interesting point haha, if that node ever comes back
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,278 ★★★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »

Where did you get that from? He can’t shrug off all debuffs.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Where did you get that from? He can’t shrug off all debuffs.

Special 1 - Genetic Disruption
    Mister Sinister sends a pulse of energy, infusing his opponent with faulty genetic material.
    100% chance to Transfer all Damaging Debuffs to the opponent for 4 seconds. This ability activates even if this attack is Blocked or avoided.
    100% Chance to cause Degeneration, inflicting 990.4 Direct Damage over 4 seconds.

Not all debuff, damaging debuffs.
  • Unknown_UnkUnknown_Unk Posts: 4
    I got him as a 5 and i’m tempted to wake him with a mutant awakening gem. I haven’t pulled the trigger because he may just be an interesting utility champ and not a main. Totally torn at what to do.