**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

today's rank up offer bug, no choice given for T4cc

G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
in the email message it said that if you buy the second offer you get a choice of t4cc I never got that choice. is this a bug or did I miss somethin? @kabammiike

Comments

• TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
    I was just about to post something. I didn’t even receive the t4cc after purchasing both offers. Please look into this!
  • This also happened to me. I didn't get a choice and didn't receive any T4CC. I did get charged though.
    Yep, didn’t receive any choice of t4cc and still got charged.
  • This happened to me as well. I didn't get to choose my T4CC.
  • I also never got a choice or received any T4CC after purchase
  • ..and why is this offer down in the pop-up style of offers, instead of up in the Unit Store (where all “real money” ones are). I don’t ever recall a Real money offer being amongst the pop-up style from bottom (too many ppl complain about accidentally clicking to purchase pop-up ones).
  • Hey all,

Just talked to the team about this. We're looking into it right now, and are getting a fix out as soon as we can. This won't fix it for anybody that has already purchased it, but don't worry! We'll make sure that we get you reward that you purchased!
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    thank you
  • SonnenTigerSonnenTiger Posts: 34
    I didn't get to choose my T4CC, too.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    znwstlgvdy5g.jpg
    ipl0x44g0mxc.jpg

For me the offer cannot even be purchased, and all the unit store offers are missing. I've put a ticket in, but all the issues you folks are reporting have me wondering I'd they were temporarily pulled to prevent anyone else spending for them until Kabam fixes the issue(s).
  • Is it currently (bug) a T4CC Crystal which when opened randomly gives you a class ? And does that mean people SHOULD NOT OPEN that Crystal until problem is fixed ?
    (thinking back to another thread about someone accidentally buying the wrong “3x1 Trade-in” crystal. Kabam would only turn back time if that person did not then proceed to open the “random” class crystal)

Or will Kabam somehow reimburse you for one of your choice even if you have already revealed the random class of what you incorrectly got by opening it ?
  • I didn’t get the “ t4 catalyst as your choice “ of ultimate t4 catalyst catch yet, please send it to me KABAM
  • odie122odie122 Posts: 12
    Never even presented as an option or that the t4cc existed at all. Probably going to stop sending on the game when you don’t receive what you paid cash for at all.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Still waiting for my t4cc. I need it to r4 my Sabretooth. Wanted to hit variant tonight.
    Any update?
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    update?
    Hopefully they’ll have one soon.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I need to buy cct4 tech
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Any word, mods? Would really like what I paid for.
  • Me too haven’t received any choice and any cathalist too...need to rank up my emma, wrote at the support with the help form but received every time automatic replies with any response for the problem! Let us know please
  • If you purchased the offer yesterday and didn't get to select the reward, please check again now as you will be given the option to select the Tier 4 Class Catalyst. Thanks for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.
    Thank you for fixing this as quickly as you did. I have now received my t4cc of my choice.
    Thank you :)