**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iron man Iw help

Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
8uabb7qvgfqi.png
I thought that when iron man has an armour up he’s immune to bleed. Although I started with 3 bleeds, then got an armour up and it removed one bleed only. Is this something to do with archangel or is this how it’s meant to work, if it’s is you can close this thread, I just don’t understand.

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Anyone know how this works?
  • The armor up is not nullifying the bleed. If he gets the bleed first, it stays there even if he gets a armor up. After that he immune to any new bleed.
    Yes but I had 3 bleeds, I got an armour up after the bleeds and it removed only one bleed.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Sure that the bleed's timer wasn't just over?
    IF NOT I think it's because you have one Armor Up. If it were 3 of them, all 3 Bleeds would have been removed.
    Sure that the bleed's timer wasn't just over?
    IF NOT I think it's because you have one Armor Up. If it were 3 of them, all 3 Bleeds would have been removed.

I’m sure, I got hit by a sp1 which placed 3 bleeds, did a combo and got one armour up which removed one of the bleeds. I would of expected it to remove all 3...
    t8y4hhvnviu3.png
    I often noticed that on my iron man iw. Getting one molecular armor while suffering from any amount of bleeds will remove on bleed. I don't know whether that's working exactly as intended, but I'll take it.
    I just want someone to explain what’s happening.
  • There is no mention in the description that the armor is removing bleeds. He is immune while active.
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    There is no mention in the description that the armor is removing bleeds. He is immune while active.

It usually does, it says molecular armour provides full immunity to bleed and cold snap effects while active.
  • Yea and if it is not active he can bleed. And I repeat myself. There is no mention of removing or nullifying. If he has 3 bleeds and gets an armor after that he will be immune for every other bleed. But he will keep the 3. You can use Blade to bleed him out with parrys. Did it couple of times. He is not removing the bleeds he already has.
    You do not understand, I’ve received a bleed using Ironman iw many times, but when I get an armour up it always gets removed. The purpose of this post is why when I had 3 bleeds it only removed one when I got an armour up...
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    It says he has full immunity to the EFFECTS of bleed and cold snap. So if he has an armor he should take no damage from these.

And, at least while fighting him, if he has a bleed on him and he gains an armor… It says immunity in gray and the bleed falls off
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Archangel reduces the chance at which opponents shrug off debuffs
    That's probably what's causing it
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Archangel reduces the chance at which opponents shrug off debuffs
    That's probably what's causing it

That only applies to champs that actually “shrug off“ I think it may actually even Specify tenacity or purify or something in his abilities
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    It specifies Tenacity; which is an ability unique to two champions: Agent Venom and The Collector.

It's never been clarified if this applies to any other ability for removing debuffs, like Crossbones, Kingpin, Night Thrasher, etc.

However, this little ability of Archangel's seems a potential explanation for what you're observing; which would clearly be a bug. Perhaps we'll get an answer from a mod. If not, try reposting in the Bugs thread.

Savio444 said:

Niiiiice!
    😁👍