**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Increased Ability Accuracy

JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 794 ★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
What does increased ability accuracy affect in a champ’s kit? Take the following separate hypothetical instances and apply 30% increased ability accuracy; how would these numbers be affected? I’ve tried to use easy numbers to calculate. Thanks in advance for the help!

1. 100% chance to inflict taunt for 5 seconds, increasing the chance of an enemy using a special attack by 50%

2. 50% chance to inflict bleed on critical hits for 10% of attack over 10 seconds

3. Striking an opponent grants 10% chance to gain a fury buff for 10 seconds, raising attack by 10%

4. Gains a stack of a passive buff every 10 seconds, increasing critical rate and damage by 10% per stack

5. This special attack grants 50% chance to inflict stun for 5 seconds

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    It simply increases the chance that an ability will activate.

1) 100% + 30% chance to include taunt
    2 ) 50% + (0.3*50%)chance to inflict bleed
    3) 10% + (0.3*10%) chance to gain a fury buff
    4) no change as far as I know. Unsure if let's say your opponent reduces your ability accuracy, will the +30% ability accuracy return is back to a higher value or not.
    5) same as case 2)
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    From the devs on ability accuracy synergy with HE. “ That one just affects the accuracy of status effects. That means abilities like Hawkeye's Hemorrhage also status effects like Black Panther's CW Armor ups will trigger more often.”

1)130% chance to taunt.
    2)65% chance to bleed.
    3) 13% chance for fury.
    4)nothing.
    5)65% chance to stun.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Also venom the duck has a domino synergy for 35% increased ability Accuracy on specials. Meaning his Toxic Armor normally 75% chance to be applied has a 100% chance to be applied.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 794 ★★★
    I don’t want to get too specific and say too much, but that’s really helpful. Thanks guys.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    JChanceH9 wrote: »
    I don’t want to get too specific and say too much, but that’s really helpful. Thanks guys.
    Ignore that reddit post you got.

• Options
    hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    What's a passive buff?