**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emergency maintenance [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    It makes me laugh a bit.
    I dont know how many of you were playing in 2017, but, I quit playing this game in sept because we had 5 games outage per day. Now, ppl panic because we have 1 per week. Dont worry, you will be playing again soon.

You quit playing in September but still hang out on the forums? 0.0
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Maintenance or connection issues seem too be the new norm with this game cant complete a single path in any game mode without connection problems the stability of the game is getting worse and worse. When will it get better it used too be a great game now its almost annoying trying too run event quest and do the same fight over and over again. 10 times I fought thor rag in uncollected at the end of the fight I was restarted every time like it was my first time. WTF can we get a smooth running game please.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    @R4GE I came back in june, last year.
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Games back up ;)
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    I'm curious about when these "emergency maintenances" happen not everyone gets kicked from the game. Even last outage while it was down Seatin and Dave continued to livestream as many ran to the forums to find out with was happening.

likely hitting different servers. prior to the game going down completely for me i was using 2 phones on 2 different accounts that i have. auto playing on one and playing on the other. one of them i kept getting connection issues while the other i kept being able to play. eventually though both phones had connection problems until i received the emergency outage message.
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I had boost on need compensation
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    R4GE wrote: »
    Games back up ;)

The game is up for me as well... back to farming potions for labyrinth!
  • Options
    GAME BACK RUNNING...

And of course I was just a few fights (or crystal openings) from finishing last Milestone in Mutant Combat Solo Event 😡😡 when game went down. So much for getting another Attack Boost as reward.
  • Options
    Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    They don’t expire
    I have 300 5* shards expiring

If it's in the reward stash, they expire 6 days after being unclaimed
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I guess you lose an attack bonus and 75% health off your champ if you start a war match and get booted off before the match loads.

ph2emi12gzvx.jpg
    hra0upqb0qlm.jpg
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    When they took the game down for maintenance did they cancel the rest of the level up solo event as well cause I could have sworn it had atleast 5 or 6 hours to go
  • Options
    u5upeudyf008.png
    Lost half my health in AW and gave up a kill. Awesome
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this unexpected downtime.
This discussion has been closed.