**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    No rewards and no new joins
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Have they addressed this at all?
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Also... no level up solo event rewards
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Not yet..
  • GillidafGillidaf Posts: 85
    Why have we not gotten sa rewards
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292

Nope
    ManChild wrote: »
    Have they addressed this at all?

• Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    Still no rewards
    Is kabam sleeping ...(I mean practically it's night in Canada)
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Not received yet.
  • It's 11:46pm EST and my alliance still hasn't gotten SA rewards. I heard some alliances did get them though.
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    Any response from kabam
  • Clearly kabam knows, the threads are being merged which means there are moderators checking through them all i would assume? This is pretty absurd though way too many issues. 2nd delay in sa rewards 2 delayed update launches for android users aw issues... and ultimately still horrible connection and gameplay issues for all android users... getting pretty ridiculous lately some sort of in game compensation for the monumental amount of issues lately would be really nice... i remember a while back kabam sent out compensation and apology messages for all of the issues...
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Also in this week SA rewards not out in Time.
    Already passed 8 hours and still nothing.

820h0xjbfhm6.png
    hfxse79dhdw5.png
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    Clearly kabam knows, the threads are being merged which means there are moderators checking through them all i would assume? This is pretty absurd though way too many issues. 2nd delay in sa rewards 2 delayed update launches for android users aw issues... and ultimately still horrible connection and gameplay issues for all android users... getting pretty ridiculous lately some sort of in game compensation for the monumental amount of issues lately would be really nice... i remember a while back kabam sent out compensation and apology messages for all of the issues...

True dat, it's starting to feel like a good time to bail on this game. They break war, can't give android updates on time, I still never got a rerun of the trials it's just to much b.s. to feel like putting up with lately.
  • Kabam wont not let you pay for units y can I have what was earned sa
  • BFritzeBFritze Posts: 34
    Nothing yet.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike and all quit lurking and give some answers.
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Crazy that these rewards have not dropped yet. Need those 5* shards to get a 5* tonight
  • Same Question, Where are SA rewards.? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
    So now the situation is like, the first person who posts about the arrival of the rewards in the forums will be a savior for all.😇🤓
    Same Question, Where are SA rewards.? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

No point in asking.
    They might be asleep.. Lol even they are humans
  • Master10Master10 Posts: 11
    Our ally didn't got any SA rewards till now. Can u guys explain @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf
  • I wouldn't hold your breath on seeing these tonight. Hopefully they drop early tomorrow. We shall see.
  • This silence is BS ! @Kabam Miike
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    No SA rewards here either
This discussion has been closed.