**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

X-23 bug? Or incomplete description?

GetYaStatsUpGetYaStatsUp Posts: 14
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey everyone, I've got a 5 star X-23 that I use for all my questing and I've noticed she never procs more than 5 bleeds at a time. I've taken her through Realm of Legends and some other tough content that are really long fights and never seen more than 5 bleeds at once. I've even seen once she has 5 bleeds and procs another that the timer just resets the 5th bleed but never goes up to 6 or more. And I just went through her description again and it has no mention of only being able to have 5 bleeds at once. Was wondering if anyone else had noticed the same thing. Maybe a bug, or it was intended but not stated in the description of her abilities? If it was intended I think it should be put into the description. I love using X-23, but would like a little clarity if you could. Thanks

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Working as intended
  • If that's the case, shouldn't it be in the description of her abilities? Other champs that can only stack buffs or debuffs to a limit usually have the limits in the description
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 6,879 ★★★★★
    Hey All,

This is not a bug. X-23 has an extremely powerful Bleed, and the cap was put in place for the sake of balance. She's always been this way. She's a very capable Champion, and even with a cap on the stacks of bleed, she's a force to be reckoned with!
  • I'd accept that, especially if it was in her ability description
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 6,879 ★★★★★
    Alternative is found in this post.

This may be the same outcome in this thread.
  • What I wish they would do with x-23 is when fighting a bleed immune node, she would get her cruelty stacks, like when she fights a champion that is bleed immune.