**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Morningstar

Duped my 4* Morningstar today. She's currently at 3/30. Does she need a high sig level to be worth it? I've used her abit in the arena and she's pretty cool, but that's as far as I've taken her.

Where are her best uses? From what I've read, she takes time to ramp up so she's good for long paths? I'm currently working my way through Act 4, will she be useful? I've also got Magik at 4/40 and I know they have synergy.

And is she better for AW offense or defense?

Any info is appreciated :)

Also if there's any you tubers you'd recommend for play style videos.

Comments

• Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    You need to get souls. When you use her L3 a counter pops up. Get it to 100 and you get a soul. Or kill em with the L3. Her L2 is good against buff heavy opponents. Awakened she copies regeand fury and power gain buffs while limiting the benefits to the opponent
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    She's a good situational champ, imo, but not one I've ever felt the need to use on the regular. I tore up the Caltrops/Masochism path in Act 5 with her.

Not really a great defender unless you run max MD and can catch an opponent without a bleed immune champ, but she isn't a reliable defender.
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    Heavy off bat to gain power, save to get to S3, then attack until counter gets to 100 to collect soul. Do this for each enemy face until get to 5. With 4-5 souls she’s really good. At 4 takes almost no block damage, and at 5 life steals.
    She’s good for all EQ, act 5, and map 5-6 AQ.
    Not sure about situational comment. She has uses in most game content. I guess if just use her for war attack then it’s harder to collect souls