**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta Server [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    After this BS.

Everytime I start the game it’s logging me in as if I dont have an account...regardless of beta or not......i then I have to login to my account and it says “ account already linked do you want to login”

What’s going on?!?!?!?

• DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    It looks like the beta is only working on Android atm... Ive tried disconnecting Game Center which has worked in the past, but havent had access this time
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    Dont know if any one is having this problem I restarted the game install and uninstall the game and it still doesn't workfooh893lt5vk.jpg
  • Hey y'all!

I've merged a few threads together to get answers all in one place. For those connecting and getting placed into a Level 1 account, please log out of the Google Play/Game Center and trying again. This for some reason can cause the Level 1 account issues to come into play.
  • I am also getting kicked out everytime I try to rank up either champ with signs, levels, or claiming items
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    I can't get in either now.
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    @jdn112586 what device are you using just curious
  • csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    I can't even get into the beta server, keeps disconnecting my account and the beta forums says no premission. Hopefully a fix comes soon.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Cannot log in to the game or beta. Anyone else having issues?
  • BloodylocksBloodylocks Posts: 7
    Load times are double what they usually (suck) are and just got disconnected and unable to load back in to beta. Add to that no real way to test them out in the content provided.... Think I'll pass
  • NickSDCNickSDC Posts: 32
    When you tap participate, it reloads the app, but reloads it w/ whatever email you have logged in. Then I log in via Kabam, load the game, hit participate, rinse and repeat. Super disappointing.
  • Hey y'all!

I've merged a few threads together to get answers all in one place. For those connecting and getting placed into a Level 1 account, please log out of the Google Play/Game Center and trying again. This for some reason can cause the Level 1 account issues to come into play.
    I’m not getting logged into a level 1 account I’m being put into my 2nd, also Game Center did nothing for me still signed into the alt
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 148
    Game Center is off still doesn’t work

Also now anytime I open the game it loads a lvl 1 account by default, even if I closed it in my lvl 60 account

Very annoying please fix my account ASAP
  • My beta takes me to the beginning to start the game instead of the actual beta. This has happened to me before. Was hoping they would have this fixed as I was really looking forward to participating in this one.
  • @KevanproG I have a Samsung S8. Running Android 8.0
  • I got access to the beta, but every time I tap “participate”, it brings me to a starter account with 1 Stars. How do they expect us to test the new champs when we get stuck at the beginning of the game?
    Lost access on Android too :/
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Nkurban wrote: »
    Hey y'all!

I’m not getting logged into a level 1 account I’m being put into my 2nd, also Game Center did nothing for me still signed into the alt

Likewise.

Even if I log back into my main it does nothing because as soon as I go to participate, I get Network issues then it signs me out of my main and goes into my alt which also kicks me off my other phone.

Honestly do y'all ever test and things out because this is ridiculous and don't want to constantly getting signed out of both, I just want to test the champs.
  • noor17noor17 Posts: 52
    I’ve been getting a pop up notification of “Couldn’t yi0kswa4d9jc.png
    Connect to network” whereas my Main game is working perfectly fine.
    Wonder what’s going on with beta as of now.
  • NickSDCNickSDC Posts: 32
    Game center uninstalled. Still not working.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Beta server is down like 4 flat tires on a Lincoln
    @Kabam Vydious are you able to connect to the beta server using the method you have suggested ?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Frankmcoc wrote: »

Also now anytime I open the game it loads a lvl 1 account by default, even if I closed it in my lvl 60 account

Make sure that you're logged into your Kabam Account via the game settings.

That does not help, i am always logged into my main account and when I try to participate it disconnects me and logs me out of my main.

Then logs me into alt that's not signed into kabam or Google play which also disconnects me on my other phone, then I sign into my main and do it again and the samething happens.

You get stuck in an infinite loop, it's all over the place now and some streamers already shown how messy this beta is.
  • Frankmcoc wrote: »

Make sure that you're logged into your Kabam Account via the game settings.

Nah same issue, is not that...
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    This is some major BS. I've been looking forward to this for weeks. I set my alarm a day in advance, 10mins before the Beta started to get in ASAP. My hype was stupid high... only to be utterly disappointed by me being able to do hardly ANYTHING due to these f***ing connection issues. Right when I think Kabam can't disappoint me anymore than they already have, they do. This company just makes me sick.

What'd you expect? They have connection issues frequently. When new events drop, it's even worse.
This discussion has been closed.