**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta Server [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    7vnfgbsxqan4.png

Still can’t get on. Can we get some answers why people can’t get on the beta?
  • Kels_444Kels_444 Posts: 15
    I've been trying to get into beta test but it keeps redirecting me back to another account that I had to make when I got this new phone. Cant seem to get into it and really wanted to. Any help on this issue would be great. Any mods out there willing to help a guy out with this?
    How are you supposed to get proper feedback when we cant access it
    Still trying to get into beta. Game keeps booting me out to my new account that I had to start up when I got a new phone. Any insightful info from the mods would be nice.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Still nothing huh I can't say I am not surprised, any ETA on when we can expect it to get fixed and I wonder why y'all pushed it out before it was ready.

Also i'd appreciate if you made stop it from unlinking my account and account, everytime I reopen the game my alts profile is there making me sign into my main all over again
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    Rather than everyone posting the same thing, has any comment been made by the moderators/devs?
  • the_elitererthe_eliterer Posts: 10
    Same thing, every test, every time. email doesn’t even work, yet I sign onto main with the same one lol...

xbsc9nof5yvp.jpeg
    4uo7ccerknzh.png
    z9xo1ojkxhus.png
    bi42ofb96afa.png
    rh4dm8xkala7.png
    8kq9ku5m1cfe.png
    e5ajt32i8ze8.png
  • nfernonferno Posts: 63
    I finally got in. I turned off Game Center like suggested, and then I clicked settings and logged into my kabam account again like suggested. Then clicking into the beta server started working.
  • TadpoletazTadpoletaz Posts: 24
    I am on an Android and can't connect to the beta servers. It says on iPhone to shut game center off, is there a fix for the android to be able to connect??
    I've got the same thing happening. Also on android
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Already a thread on it. It helps too look before posting.
  • nfernonferno Posts: 63
    Still can't access the beta forum though
  • VyZillaVyZilla Posts: 1
    Now my main account is messed up. When I pushed to start beta testing they took me to my second account that I started and abandoned. No beta testing I can do there. I login to my main account, restart the game and they right away takes me to that second account that I don’t use and never will use it again. That is so messed up. Every time I log out now, I need to write my login info for main account. Especially when war and AQ going on. Fix it ! I don’t want your beta testing anymore lol failed as always.
  • KneejonesKneejones Posts: 7
    I'm on android Samsung note 8 and am still unable to get in the beta... very disappointing
  • Will the Beta's Time be extended for the half of the Testers who can't even enter the Beta Server?
  • Fennell0520Fennell0520 Posts: 4
    I have not been able to login to beta test at all the entire day. What’s going on here?
  • SSJB_Gohan wrote: »
    Will the Beta's Time be extended for the half of the Testers who can't even enter the Beta Server?

Guessing I already know the answer to that question though since this has happened Every Beta and Nothing Has Changed . . .
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    edited February 2019
    I received the large amount of science iso but no gold. Others i my ally said they got unlimited or a big amount of gold.
  • Ronin2020Ronin2020 Posts: 4
    Was finally able to login, but I can’t use the rank up gems. I bought them but they don’t work. The sig stones work fine though. When I click use items, they don’t show up. When I go to inventory and click on them, all champs show up, not just science. When I go to my 5* she hulk, who is 1/25, and click upgrade. The rank up gem isn’t an option. Have to rank up old school with gold and iso.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Should’ve been in an emal $40 mill
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    I can't get onto the beta forums? @Kabam Vydious pxlph4h6q0hc.png
  • BomberManBomberMan Posts: 58
    I have a forum account created that matches my in game email. Every time I try to log in I get kicked. Anyone have any ideas?
    Any dev's or mods that can assist in getting on beta with android? Using a samsung s9 and after reinstalling the game I dont get booted out to my baby account but still no access to beta test. Just keeps sending me to main screen with no beta at all.
  • GalloFenixGalloFenix Posts: 15
    I’m going to go cry myself to sleep. Disappointed that I can’t get into the first and mostly likely only Beta I’ll ever get invited to. Goodnight.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    https://youtu.be/lMZaqypVOg0

No dice here. And now every time game starts up it begins with square one.
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    I finally managed to get in, though it wasn’t easy to do so.

Had no problems after that, but the usual server lag that I experience in the main game as well.

I’ve played with both of the characters and I can honestly say that both are majorly approved upon.

Only problem I have now is not being able to access the Beta forum. Says I don’t have access for that. Hopefully that will change in the next 2 days or so. I would hate to not be able to input my thoughts after the hassles of today.
  • So I was asked to participate and give my opinion about the new Beta of possible changes being made to Spider Guen, and She Hulk, but when was asked to fill out a survey the link didn’t take me to one? 1. If you wasn’t feedback you should make it easier to get to the questions you want answered.
    2. For what it’s worth I really like the changes to both characters speials SG’s 1st special was useless and boring before, and SH’s specials are better but still kinda boring overall. 3. The reason I personally avoided use and Leviling them up in the past was they were either weak, or more importantly boring to play with. Kinda like Vision, probably one of the best Tech champs, but again in my opinion boring to play with. Each version on spider man, Hulk and Iron man, all have unique Dynamic special moves, but I just really disliked how boring some of the characters are reguadless of how powerful they may be.
  • Sorry about the miss spelling and grammar, I’m not a teacher but noticed a few mistakes and parts auto correct was not correct at all. Basically just wanted to say I like the changes overall but hoping for a survey asking specifically what we liked or disliked. Also, that I didn’t mind the Beta caused my app a little slow because it’s to be expected.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I can't access the beta or the beta forum, I had no issues last beta then all of sudden this one is a giant mess.

Stuff like should never happen, this game news better testers and they need to make sure things are in working order before they push them out because......
This discussion has been closed.