**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

how long did it take for you to get a good 5*?

i was just wondering, generally how long did it take most people to get a 5* who would actually help you clear content instead of being arena fodder? i’ve recently become uncollected with 1 5/50 and the rest 4/40s, and i know that most people get uncollected with 2-3 5*s. i’m at level 51 and just got my 5th 5*, jane foster. none of my current 5*s really help with content, whether it be act 5 or master/uncollected eq.

i’m not going to be petty and complain as i’m perfectly aware of rng and the ratio of god tier champs to mediocre champs so i know i won’t keep getting blades and starkys and capiw and dominos etc, but i really am just wondering how long you guys usually take.

how long did it take for you to get a good 5*? 154 votes

1st 5*
24%
LeNoirFaineantPiviotngray13WayntosFoxhero007Mjolnir8888Duke_Silvertufan_1974KillerRino19RicemanJohn757WabobaMaldroit2Edgecrusher_13DetroyerAbolitionist333_ZJoePAdiMukh555Denslo500LordNeo 38 votes
1-5 5*s
29%
ArcDeAngelusDarkZenRCunhaOrcDovahkiinMrTicTac19992008Thecrusher_9756RasiloverPaulinodasilvHarbinger195KattohSCupidSDAATRAtharva111chrissbjordannAustin555555Fire_MarineExidos17MegaGalacticRakeYoungMitchell35 46 votes
6-10 5*s
18%
GamerSnizzbarDrenlinkvargaadqqedfyvrphillgreenAlCapone2727BUZZdog3000captaincushF317bigredfella101YouconfusedScholiaJosegee2321PeterQuillhiddenblizzardDilloneousSiabhAgentMZLittlePete 28 votes
10-15
5%
Timone147Hendrossaxelelf_1KerneasIBlueShiftIJChanceH9peasantJakJakLufaso 9 votes
15+
21%
thetaman23AjavedbenshbPlayer1994NikskiniYotzNanoDroidsupermanDrake2078Midknight007QHungsublime2323Anakin83Azzzm0WaynedavyAnonymous346SalsamanderGreifmaster911Bigboy1081AceLuffySabo 33 votes

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    1-5 5*s
    First was Hawkeye, who I didn't appreciate at first but do now. But my third was Hulk Rags, still one of my top champs.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    1st 5*
    Ultron - he just doesn't die. Fights take a while, but he keeps going long after the rest my team is out.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    6-10 5*s
    I voted wrong I got 15th 5* as corvus
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    1st 5*
    on my second account I pulled wasp first time and then a void
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    1-5 5*s
    I think it was my 5th 5* which was Hyperion.
  • 1-5 5*s
    I got Corvus for my 3rd and blade for my 6th

Funny story; like 20% of the 5 stars my alliance opens are blade
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Domino was my 20th 5* 2 years after I pulled Storm as my first 5*
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    1-5 5*s
    First was Colossus. Not long after, I pulled Hawkeye after he was improved in early 2017. Third was Winter Soldier. Ups and downs since then. Now up to 55 and have many of the meme champs.
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    Denslo500 wrote: »
    Ultron - he just doesn't die. Fights take a while, but he keeps going long after the rest my team is out.

really? is he good? i hear that he’s ‘demigod’ tier or something, but i find that he hits like a noodle and can’t really help me get through content. his immunities and regen are nice but i find his attack quite lacking so i don’t like playing him. obviously he’s quite good compared to my other 5*s but so far i haven’t found any use for him. any tips for him?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    1-5 5*s
    Deadpool87 wrote: »
    I think it was my 5th 5* which was Hyperion.

Same here
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    1-5 5*s
    First moon knight. Was really happy about that. Then winter solder, then iron fist. Then I got modok in the original featured crystal. Then sym Spider-Man.
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129
    1-5 5*s
    My First 5 Star was Iron Patriot but my second was Starlord, the next 2 after that we're also Iron Patriot. Then I duped Star Lord and then got a kill monger. So it's had it's ups and downs but for the most part I've had decent luck
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    1st 5*
    Sabretooth baby.. He'll tear content up for you.

gc0f25wclxck.png
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    1-5 5*s
    Got my first decent 5* on my 4th which was rhulk but it was pre buff rhulk so he was trash when i got him
  • 1-5 5*s
    First was LC, wasn’t happy at first because I had just duped the 4*, but I’m cool with it now. 3rd was MODOK and 4th was Red Hulk
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    1-5 5*s
    1st 5 star, falcon. 2nd, agent venom. 3rd, magik. So it took 3 tries but got someone good
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited February 2019
    1st 5*
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    Sabretooth baby.. He'll tear content up for you.

gc0f25wclxck.png

My first was Gwenpool but my first 6 was Sabre and I do agree; Sabre is absolutely amazing. I was reluctant over ranking 2 him over bringing CAIW to rank 5 but I’m glad I waited. He is on the road to being ranked up tho.. Gotta get the gold, t2as, and another 20k or so of t5b... So worth it

I’ve yet to see a profile with a rank 2 Sabre as it’s main so maybe I’ll be the first haha
  • LostReplica23LostReplica23 Posts: 183
    1st 5*
    My first 5* was void
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    1st 5*
    1st was Star Lord but the pool was much smaller then. Pulled Kamala and Bishop yesterday lol. And 6* Jane Foster but whatever.
  • ZJoePZJoeP Posts: 11
    1st 5*
    My first was IMIW. He's still one of my top.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Luck of the draw my friend. For every good 5 star that I pull, dozens of **** ones follow it. And the process repeats itself.
  • DragonsniperRhQDragonsniperRhQ Posts: 78
    edited February 2019
    6-10 5*s
    I got Korg 8th, not a good attacker but solid defense. Then I got Voodoo 9th, one of the best mystics however he's not awakened... To finish it off I got Blade as my 11th 5* ((((:
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    1st 5*
    Rocket. Damage, damage, damage, did I mention damage?
  • 1st 5*
    Corvus Glaive baby.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    1st 5*
    Crossbones was my first 5 star. He's pretty good
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    1st 5*
    my 1st was a carp champion "star-lord" but I didn't care I have the skill and I knew how to him.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    1st 5*
    My first was Stark
    My second Sinister -- third also Sinister :)
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    1st 5*
    I would consider Guillotine good