**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A NEW CONTEST...OUT WITH THE OLD... [Merged Threads]

Comments

• New event quest
  • Yarg2015Yarg2015 Posts: 111
    I got the email too
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    m1rgo0txdbxa.png

Is the "Q" in the image a hint?

Quasimodo? Quasar? Quagmire? Quicksand? Quicksilver?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Marvel_Comics_characters:_Q
    mv888wiiqurn.jpeg

Oh man that’s a “c” in the elder alphabet. Carina and act 6 incoming I’m calling it

Or is the “C” for “Contest of Champions”?

C for Collector... You know, the one who started it...
  • I think this has something to do with this: https://www.marvel.com/articles/games/marvel-contest-of-champions-gets-back-to-its-comic-book-roots
    Marvel.com: Is there anything else that we need to know about the Elders, the comic, or what’s coming next for “Marvel Contest of Champions”?

Gabriel Frizzera: The Elders storyline is the beginning of the end of our first major story arc, which started in 2015. We’ll cross it over with our massive Infinity War event, wrap all that up in Act 6, then there’ll be a major change in status quo for the Contest of Champions… that’s all I can reveal for now!"

With Act 6 coming, with the introduction of Aegon the first champion of the contest, with the Silver Surfer coming and the Carina story revealed, my guess is that this all leads into something that ends this cycle of the Contest and starts a new one.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s obvious the Elder letter is C for Carina, but the arbiter thing has me puzzled.

The Living Tribunal is a big-time arbiter for all of the conceptual beings, but like the image I posted before, Dr. Doom calls himself an arbiter, which is more relevant to 2019 F4 year and all, so it might be one of them and Carina. Probably Doom but Tribunal would be epic for a new big bad.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    mv888wiiqurn.jpeg

Oh man that’s a “c” in the elder alphabet. Carina and act 6 incoming I’m calling it
    Not all heroes wear capes.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    I hope they don't shut down MCOC 1 and start a new one....I'd be retired then.

Wow I think those spending whales may sue kabam lol

Reference wrote: »
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    I hope they don't shut down MCOC 1 and start a new one....I'd be retired then.

Wow I think those spending whales may sue kabam lol

Can they sue if they're already shareholders in the company?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    For those who don’t know what the f*** Doom Bots are, they are evil robots Dr. Doom created, identical to himself to do his evil bidding.
    geg9a373bkjl.jpeg

The bots are highly intelligent, & even programmed to believe they are Dr. Doom himself.

Please let Doom Bots replace Sentinels for AQ Season 6
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    3qavws308vkv.png
    They sent out this message (no context whatsoever, at least give us some idea of the release date) so could we possibly get act 6 tomorrow? Dataminers said that the latest it would be is March, but it could be earlier.
  • New way to make money
  • They better not make a sequel, destroy the game with a massive update, or change the gameplay. I will not be starting over. Hopefully I'm just a paranoid jerk tho and everything will be fine.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★
    They better not make a sequel, destroy the game with a massive update, or change the gameplay. I will not be starting over. Hopefully I'm just a paranoid jerk tho and everything will be fine.

Almost 100% certain they'll not be doing a mcoc 2 for a very long time. But they have said they'll reboot the story sort of within the current game.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    :smile:

Kabam Vydious be like:

♪♩ "I know something you don't know" ♪♩
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I’m guessing that sign is the superior class
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    5ys8al2ryhm8.jpg

The contest needs me, no kidding
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Maybe something like the Variant?
    Eg: Bringing old event quests content back but with a harder difficulty?
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Act6
  • Nat6Nat6 Posts: 21
    Whatever it is I hope we can get the characters we like
    can for a right price I would **** myself and hell is frozen over . It's some rubbish well let's wait & see
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    None of the characters mentioned come to mind when I think of "fun" so clearly it is Sgt Andrew Scott or Top dollar since they explicitly asked the question at least once.
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    edited February 2019
    Whatever the new quest is I'm just hoping there's not double and triple passive unstoppable. Don't need that kind of negativity in my life.
  • Yup that will be Act6 as it's near about to launch
  • BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    Future fight merges with mcoc and fuses ultimate alliance
  • BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    What about that alliance turf thing that never arrived?