**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should MCOC have a 2 Star Only AW Season ???

LOL......hey it would be a fun season to try out on the game.......if not for fun just for a laugh what you Guys and Gals think of this AW idea :)

Comments

• cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    :D
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    That would be fire!
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    I love this idea.
    I quit playing wars, because groups manipulated matches (10 newbies and 1 guy with all max 6* VS our team of roughly equal 3* and 4*).
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    I'm all for a 2* AW. A Festivus for the rest of us, without the stacked teams of 6* demigods.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    I seriously like this idea, hope they can do this someday :D
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    It would be cool if it were an option, when you enlist for matchmaking, to enlist for regular war or 2* war. That way it’s not forced on everyone for the entire season, but it’s always an option. Keep the rewards and season points the same, but maybe for 2* wars throw in exclusive 2* crystals or something.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Maybe not an entire season but maybe for like a 2 week special event? Definitely does sound like a lot of fun!!
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Its fun in theory and i'm all for it, but i forsee the higher alliances all having ties because everyone player can oneshot every champ including the boss assuming everyone goes for full on diversity knowing having strong champs is pointless. In such a case, higher alliances would just both minus points, which would make both sides unhappy.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hey, it brings possibly buying premiums with units back into relevance............ Money for Kabam, and yeah. We need a 2 star omega red for the 2 star Kong’s out there.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I wouldn’t like it as I’ve sold all mine; I’ve quit twice, both times I sold all my champs except my r5s and 5*s.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Maybe for one war or a separate game mode it would be fun. But doesn't seem largely monetizing so probably will never happen.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    A separate option to participate in 2* wars. That would get me too do wars again. And use my 2*s for something other than arena.
  • DrVD99DrVD99 Posts: 71
    This is a great idea that would allow more teams to enter. Also make it optional to join so the bigger teams can play the normal wars.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    A 3-star AW would be fun. I never rank up those 2s but i have a nice roster of max 3s.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yeah I want that. Gives me a reason to max out my 2* IMIW.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    would be awesome, but then only skill would meter and top alliances would be very not happy, as their spending on 5* and 6* would be pointless.
    maybe they could've use it between seasons with aw rates frozen,
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Love the idea. Would finally give me a reason to rank up my 2*s
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I don’t level up 3*s and 2*s and have no iso so I’d be screwed lol
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★
    edited February 2019
    This will be awesome since I have a Maxed out 2* Sparky.

Only problem is, that's my ONLY maxed out Sparky.

R.I.P: Me
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    the issue is Kabam wants players to want the "best" champions, namely 5 and 6* champions (more revenue), so at most I can see Kabam having events using 2,3,4 stars but not for Alliance War.

It's a cool idea for a fun event/AW/tournament though!
  • Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
    axelelf_1 wrote: »
    I wouldn’t like it as I’ve sold all mine; I’ve quit twice, both times I sold all my champs except my r5s and 5*s.

What you sold champs LOL i thought i was the only one guilty of doing that no no on MCOC :)
    Aleor wrote: »
    would be awesome, but then only skill would meter and top alliances would be very not happy, as their spending on 5* and 6* would be pointless.
    maybe they could've use it between seasons with aw rates frozen,

Hmm ok that sounds sort of cool but for me 6 star champs are a headache to max and dupe and it's almost pointless to even go though the trouble of trying to keep them in a collection. The shards on 6 is way to high in the end stupid to have them 5 was way enough.
    edited February 2019
    This will be awesome since I have a Maxed out 2* Sparky.

Only problem is, that's my ONLY maxed out Sparky.

R.I.P: Me

Hey better to have one maxed out then not i got one at max health 45 sig.....not bad but can't wait until i get him with the 99 sig like my *** Unstoppable Colossus *** the little steel beast that keeps on pounding away and away :)