**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Beta Server [Merged Threads]

1234568»

Comments

• Gizno317Gizno317 Posts: 11
    Same here, I've opened two tickets. Very frustrating. Fancy candy, seatin, Lagacy are all in and streaming, maybe we aren't important enough.
  • Every time I try to switch to beta it goes to loading screen then says immediately that it failed to log into beta. Do I have to be on wifi or something?
  • I just recently posted but apparently it got removed but I am trying to access beta and help test which I was invited to. I cannot access it. Every time I try to switch to beta it says failed to log in to beta. Then says I was disconnected. Why is this happening or any way to fix?
  • TheSeniorTheSenior Posts: 33
    hello Kabam

I want to ask , why I don’t have and me BETA?
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    Since I finally managed to get into the Beta server, I thought I would post here how I finally managed to do it:

1.) If you are using an IPhone or IPad with Game Center, go into Settings and turn it off. If you go into the game, it will pop up asking you to login. Don’t do this, as it will turn it back on. Just cancel the pop up.

2.) Make sure you have an actual account. Usually, it’s the same account you are using for the forums here.

3.) Pray. Even using the first 2 methods, I had a couple of times where it wouldn’t connect and kicked me back to the main game. However, I seem to be getting a solid connection to the Beta now.

My biggest question is, is how do we access the feedback that was mentioned in the email? Last couple of times, it just told me that I didn’t have permission.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Every time I try to switch to beta it goes to loading screen then says immediately that it failed to log into beta. Do I have to be on wifi or something?

No last time I was in it just let me in this time there's been all kinds of issues, it kinda seems like they invited to many people and their server can't handle it so they are blocking a chunk of them from accessing it or something
  • No matter what my connection - WiFi or not, I can’t connect to the beta server. I can’t even access the forums.

Is it just that I didn’t opt-in in time? If so, why is the beta available to me? I was able to take that year-long survey though

Haven’t seen anything in the forums so I finally broke down and posted. I wanna use new spider Gwen!
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    Same here , I’m not able to connect too !
  • Won’t let me connect to the server as well.
  • adurrett6adurrett6 Posts: 19
    ulgxnbo00pdp.png
    Each time I try to login to the beta, it sends me to an old account that hasn’t been played in years. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    edited February 2019
    adurrett6 wrote: »
    ulgxnbo00pdp.png
    Each time I try to login to the beta, it sends me to an old account that hasn’t been played in years. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Clear cache, clear data, uninstall then reinstall it and it will go back to be somewhat normal, I had the samething happen to be an support was usesless so was kabam here and those steps "fixed" it.

You still won't be able to access the beta yet but at least it will stop that from happening
  • BomberManBomberMan Posts: 58
    Kabam multiple people are having issues accessing beta test yet there is no response on the beta forums from anyone at kabam.

Please help us
  • FGH14FGH14 Posts: 8
    I agree. I opened several support issues and they closed them with no valid response
  • FGH14FGH14 Posts: 8
    So is Kabam just ignoring this issue. Every case I open gets closed with no specific reason?
  • Can any of you post in the beta forums about this problem?
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    edited February 2019
    Have you guys done what @DOA40 mentioned? I couldn’t access the beta the day is started until I turned off Game Center later that night. It lets me in with no issues every time now....

I’m still not able to access the beta forums though.... strange
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    NMEONES wrote: »
    Have you guys done what @DOA40 mentioned? I couldn’t access the beta the day is started until I turned off Game Center later that night. It lets me in with no issues every time now....

Same about the Beta forums. I click on the mail link and it tells me that I don’t have permission to access it.
  • BomberManBomberMan Posts: 58

My game center was already off. I’ve tried toggling on and off. No luck.
  • NaTiSaAdNaTiSaAd Posts: 61

Turned off Game Center but I still get the unable to connect to beta server error. Kabam’s response was that there were too many people trying to access the beta server. They said they expanded the access, but that was it. Didn’t check to see if I could get in before closing my ticket. Typical Kabam
  • Ever since the beta, I’ve been signed out of my kabam account every time i close out of the app. It’s getting annoying having to log back in every time i want to get on. Anyone else having this issue?
    I did but I fixed it for the most part, I cleared cache, cleared data, uninstalled it, then reinstalled it.

Still haven't actually got into the beta itself this time which sucks but whatever I don't expect much from them anyway, though I am happy that both shehulk and Spidergwen seem to be vastly improved
    Never manged to get it in, next kabam don't invite so many people and actually fix your servers there so the people you invited can play and actually help people fix the issues this caused.

Not trying to be extremely critical it's just I am disappointed in not getting to try them out and disappointed that I didn't get help with the other issues it caused here or from your support.

Figured out how to deal with a chunk of it on my own.
  • Apologies to those who had issues getting into the beta this time around. We are looking into what caused these issues so that improvements for future betas can be made. Thank you all for your patience and interest in helping us beta test new game changes.
This discussion has been closed.