**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aspect ratio on 2 different android devices

I've started playing the game on my Sony Xperia Z tablet, in june 2017. I've bought this tablet in jan 2016.
Graphics and performance are good.
Aspect ration on this tablet is 16:9, wich is ok for the game.
Sadly, my tablet is growing old. Screen is less sensitive and battery power is getting weaker.

So I went to buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, because I'm also playing on my Samsung S7 cell and performance/graphics are great.
But, the Tab A processor, was too weak, my guess, because, graphics were laggy and load time was long.
Changed the Tab A for a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
Performance is exceptional, but, aspect ration on this tablet is 4:3. Is there a way for Kabam to make a change in settings, so we can select aspect ratio?
I've tried to do some changes in tablet's setting, but it's impossible, unless I root my tablet. And, I don't want to do that.

Pictures on my Sony Xperia Z2
zvo5f22dlsrq.jpg
4n8nvqec22r6.jpg

Pictures on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
jhveqfnsat4v.jpg
6tbmn90xcsag.jpg

Comments

• JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Buy new ipads bro they are great for game
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I have the largest iPad. It runs the game well but I don’t like the size. I recommend playing on them before buying like I did.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I also have a galaxy tab s2. It isnt that great for the game. It runs it decently, and im being generous when i say this. Load times are significantly longer than on my Galaxy s9+ and the tablet gets HOT. FAST.

Definitely looking to buy a new tablet that can run this game efficiently for a few hours straight. Any suggestions? Trying to steer clear of ipads.
  • MrgreenMrgreen Posts: 58
    edited February 2019
    Tab s4 works fine for me
    (exchanged my tab s2 with s4 as the battery won't stay an hour)