**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 7 crystals are absolutely unrewarding.

Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
I took care into rolling it one at time to see each possible combination, to fid out mainly 3 HUGE concerns:

- There are STILL t4cc fragments and T4cc full catalysts, which are the resource that EVERY end game player has so much overflow that we are all well above 100-200 full t4cc crystals in our stash. Map 7 should be the new frontier of resources, not use the MOST useless ones to end game players to dilute the odds at the good ones. UNACCEPTABLE.

- At a first glance i thought that there were 2 SEPARATED ROLLS. One being T4cc/T4b, and one being T2A/T5b. Wasn't a fan of having either t2a OR t5b in each crystal with no chances of rolling both, but the biggest surprise was finding out both t5 and t2a aren't even assured in the loot. More than one crystal had just t4cc and t4b coming out, factuallly assuring that none of the two rarest resources are granted, at least one of the 2 in every crystal. Which is absolutely a joke considering how much running map 7 costs. The random t5b drop doesnt justify a crystal which in the end seems more like a downgrade than an upgrade from map 6 ones. Expecially for the last point.

- T2A rolls are RIDDICOULOS. Being a Map 7 crystal you'd expect a very high number of shards, but i've seen as little as 450 rolling out a crystal. You diluted already these drops with terrible non-end game ones, and on top, you even didn't bother to at least grant a decent number of high tier drops for a map which literally melts your battlechips gold and loyalty.

SUmming up, map 7 crystals, in the long run and considering the rolls, are actually providing LESS t2A than mpa 6, and aside the super RARE roll of t5 (which still won't be exagerately relevant towards building one), literally rewards the player with even less T2a compared to a map costing now WAY less.

Please rework them, you decide to make map 7 compeltely linked and hard as you wanted being it a "challenge". A challenge has zero purposes if its rewards arent worth the effort of having to log every 10 mins to unlink a friend. Right now, even with good rolls, map 7 crystals are nowhere near decent.

And someone with some critique behind would say they are AGAIN the new bait to troll players into "the dream of rewarding prizes" instead of "rewarding prizes". ENough kabam.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Your ignoring the increase in points and potential rewards from ranking higher up.
    Thus giving more glory for t2a and t5b and some guaranteed shards from your rank rewards
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Your ignoring the increase in points and potential rewards from ranking higher up.
    Thus giving more glory for t2a and t5b and some guaranteed shards from your rank rewards

Which won't still cope up with the terrible rewards of map 7 crystals which will take away also a large portion of map 6 ones you would have opened with way more t2as rolls. Sure you get 4.5k t5, and few k more as rewards from the ranks, but still, this is nowhere "epic rewards". The solve fact of having still t4cc rolls in there makes it absurd.

Reduce the rolls of shards of t5 but make the crystal devoid of the trash no end game players needs. make it rewarding, there is nothing worst than opening crystals supposed to be top end game and getting on average what you get from 2 daily crystals, or even less than that.

That is everything but a good incentive to spend more loyalty than you can farm over the months.

Map 7 will also change the balance of seasons, given certain champs will be mandatory for map 6 on some paths. That is to be considered too. Everything is changing with map 7...but the rewards.

PS: i don't se any raise in glory from previous milestones to current ones. I alwais got 3.2k and still will get 3.2 despite what, 160m more points avg?
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    T2a are really really Low....map6 give more...that Must Be a Bug
  • MAC83MAC83 Posts: 13
    I opened my milestone rewards and got no t5b shards. I earned more t2a shards from the map 6 crystals this week then the map 7 crystals.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Got garbage from the 5 I got from ranked rewards. RNG is just terrible.
  • I just watched Lagacys opening and it seemed fine. He got 5k t5b and a decent chunk of alpha. It looks like normal rng based rewards by Kabam to me. Some good some bad.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Any chance the crystals are bugged?
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Any chance the crystals are bugged?

Was wondering this myself. I got 800 t4b and 700 T4CC from one. To me that seems to be wrong... maybe it was supposed to be 800 T5B and 700 T4CC. If not then they really are worse than map 6 but with a tiny added chance at T5B