**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which of these 5 stars to R2 all unduped

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
Any suggestions are much appreciated.
2 of these are low tier, 1 average and 1 Demi God. I just need more r2s for Nick Fury Grind.

Which of these 5 stars to R2 all unduped 37 votes

Thor Jane Foster
0%
Red Hulk
97%
winterthurAjisdopenameplasDarthHaasSuskanutborntohulaFatalEndSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64BF100sbdjdkTechonefortyPrimetime_769Battle_GreninjaWabobaChampioncriticEnderDraco58Colonaut123Manar198xMaldroit2 36 votes
Old Man Logan
2%
BriceMiester 1 vote
Symbiote Spiderman
0%

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk
    Red hulk is by far the best option
  • Red Hulk
    All the others suck
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Okay, well means the I'll finally rank up a Hulk, but will be waiting a bit until 25 votes.
    Thanks.
  • AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    Red Hulk
    Arham1 wrote: »
    Okay, well means the I'll finally rank up a Hulk, but will be waiting a bit until 25 votes.
    Thanks.

You might be waiting a bit . 100% of the votes are already in Rulk so why not...
    I'm ranking 2 him and rank 5ing my 4 star AA. Thanks
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk
    Bro, this is a no-brainer. Red Hulk was my first 4* and has been in my team ever since. I'm a bit jealous of your 5*.
    Bro, this is a no-brainer. Red Hulk was my first 4* and has been in my team ever since. I'm a bit jealous of your 5*.
    When you have a 5 star Corvus, Mephisto and Ultron sitting at r3, you can't really appreciate a Rulk.....
    But thanks for the opinion he's already r2