**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unpopular 5* Rank ups

Comments

• A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Took my unduped ultron to r4
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    esohjdftcqkk.jpeg
    Love my og trio.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    ncyzo0ymouxx.jpg
    Down to hawkeye is r4
    2015 gems were punisher and Ultron

So I have a few less likely r4s

I know he's not everyone's first choice; but soooooooo jealous of your duped 5* Punisher. 😀👍
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    ncyzo0ymouxx.jpg
    Down to hawkeye is r4

That's an awesome roster.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    ericolor wrote: »
    I raise my t5 Blackwidow to r5, its sig level is 135

I'm curious you happy with that choice? Do you have other 5/65 or Is she the one? I just got her, have a skill AG but I'm really hesitant to use it on her, almost certainly won't for the time being at least. Haven't seen any R4 gameplay of her so I'm interested how she is.

with quake and halkeye synergy, BW reduce almost 100% of skills. it is really exciting.

I’ve already had t5r5 sentinel and iceman, t5r4 starkspider, champion, redhulk, blade, domino, electro and redskull. So i’m happy to challenge with BW.
  • Mine is Hyperion, he was at the bottom now he is at the top
  • Drooped2 wrote: »
    ncyzo0ymouxx.jpg
    Down to hawkeye is r4

Why dont you have Hyperion like i do?
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I have an r4 Drax and a r5 Hulk. Love them both.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    No regretswchlv224ng3w.png
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Donkillaz wrote: »
    Mine is Hyperion, he was at the bottom now he is at the top

hype boi is one of the best champs since he was added
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Crossbones to r4, x23 to r4, unduped medusa to r4, Karnak to r3... black bolt to 5/50 very soon but the Karnak and bb are to go with my medusa since she's unduped the 25% attack is huge for me, if say the most unconventional is xbones to r4, he's a beast though don't get it twisted
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    DarthHaas wrote: »

Nice! I hope you have a high ranked Hulk to team up with him.
  • Buch30Buch30 Posts: 43
    Love using wasp
  • Buch30Buch30 Posts: 43
    qffv199fq3zn.png
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    ericolor wrote: »
    I raise my t5 Blackwidow to r5, its sig level is 135

@ericolor IGN? That sounds awesome 👏🏼
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Nice heroes @d2rooped
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Yes Sir have a 4/55 Hela and a 6* Gulk I run with him. And sometimes I throw in proxima for fun
    DarthHaas wrote: »

Nice! I hope you have a high ranked Hulk to team up with him.

• RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    Nichj99 wrote: »
    I took my Elektra to R3 prior to awakening her. No regrets

I like elektra shes very underated
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    It's just an R3, but I took my duped Captain America OG up a long while ago. Helped a lot in Act 4 and 5, before my other champions could deal with the chip damage from blocking. At least, that's probably why I did it. Can't remember exactly, now. Still, I have no regrets - he's come through clutch a lot before and I believe he may again.
    Can't help but hope that it was a Cap IW though. Maybe that's my one regret...
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Just took Korg to R4. Not sure how "unpopular" that is tho.
  • RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    I took him to r4 a back a couple years ago and everyone thought I was crazy. These days he is low key one of the most useful champs.ieuansyt6lie.jpg

My Hawkeye is R4 and he is definitely underrated. With power drain and bleed with a chance to hemorrhage on special 1, he can wreck a lot of opponents and keep them from hitting any major damage. Use him all the time.

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    My first 5/65 was Archangel.
  • R4 sentinel unduped for aw spite node. I want to take up my psylocke too
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Ultron was my first R4. I don't use him much now and kind of regret it, but he got me through a lot of content.

I've considered an R4 for Crossbones and/or Hood, but haven't pulled the trigger just yet. Maybe soon.