**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can this team get me through The Collector?

wahlserbwahlserb Posts: 33
edited February 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Not much to say here; can these guys get me past The Collector? Or should I replace a 4* 5/50 Corvus Glaive (dupped) with one of them. Lmk. Thanks!0n2kaio50cb7.png

Comments

• UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    Yeah, I see you got blade without gr, danger sense against villains is really helpful there, but so is cap iw, magik, domino & sparky, depends what path you going to get, I took first run easy obviously, 5.2.4 yj, up, I see you are 5.2.4, get bleed immune for storm, she has caltrops if you'll get easy path, so bleed immune is a must, 5.2.4 was kinda hard to me first run, wanted go perfectly, do I was repeating it 100 times, 2.5 was easy, 2.6 too but collector is annoying bit, didn't use much units/items tho, can't remember exactly, but from 5.2.4 to uncollected maybe 300 units, something like this.
    49xrd0v4xpf6.png
    wyr2vb97vomh.png
    Up his abilities and sp1, 2,sp 3 is ko instantly, even for iceman, so didn't throw it
    BTW back then when I was doing it there was no cg, and even today I don't have him, so I don't know about him much, I used defo 4*trinity, cap iw, and iceman I think, was enough.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Use some health boosts because it's really a fight of attrition, not skill.
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Your team will definitely get you through. Especially stark spidey, his special evade is really op and will save you lots of revives. As mentioned above, you might want to save up at least 500 worth of units. For my run I used 400 so yeah, gotta farm a bit. You also need to be careful of the collector's shrug off ability, not all your parries will stun nicely and below 40% I think he will be stun immune, so try learning intercepts. And check out Seatin's and Dork Diggity Dave's videos before attempting it

Good luck on your quest to become uncollected!!!
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    you should be absolutely fine, i got uncollected with only one 5/50 and the others were all 4/40 and i used 2 team revives for the collector and didn’t spend any units since i saved up (didn’t use any leading up to him in 5.2.6). 5.2.4 was personally the hardest, more so than 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 barring the collector. i found bane more manageable than masochism so i went through 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 faster than i did for 5.2.4.

for collector don’t bother healing up just use 40% team revives since your team has got good damage, just keep hammering him since even if you block his sp1/2 you’ll most likely die anyway... try building poise charges with starky then just attack like crazy and pray you get lucky with the autoevade, hope that you’re lucky enough to get magik to sp2 and powerlock and for the others just spam damage. good luck!
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    also... if you don’t have some revives saved up you might want to try and get some units just in case