Options

Got Red Hulk good?and need tips

Comments

• Options
    Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Rank him up sp1 till you hit ten heat charges (I think that’s what it’s called I can’t remember may be wrong) and just pound your opponent works great against mystics I use my 4* maxed out awakend to this day still
  • Options
    General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    He’s fantastic. Easily top 3 science. Destroys any mystic, and doesn’t really have any offensive counters except Rage (due to sheer damage output).

Source: I have a 6* Duped r2
  • Options
    LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    He’s fantastic. Easily top 3 science. Destroys any mystic, and doesn’t really have any offensive counters except Rage (due to sheer damage output).

Rulk was my first 6* (up to 7 now) & while he is awesome & has one of the highest DPSs in the Game I think top 3 Science is a stretch top 10 yeah, Void, Cap IW, Quake knock him of the top 3. Id say hes on the level of Gulk, Luke Cage, Wasp & the incoming Spider gwen & Shulk buffs.

As with counters Strong Regen, power gain, Bleed immediately come to mind I'm sure there's a few more.

Nonetheless hes a solid pull definitely at the upper tier of Champs congrats!
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @General__Ross

Doesn’t quake nullify regen?
  • Options
    ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★

I'm jealous of that R2. He was my second 6* (out of five) and he's the only one I use regularly. If I had him duped, I would rank him up in a heartbeat. Hell, I'm considering doing it anyways. He's a big, red tank.
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    he's great with the domino synergy since he regens 18% of health i believe and only spends 1 heat charge
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Spam sp1 until you have 10 heat charges
    Then his attacks do more damage per charge.
    He is a great champ! Congrats!
  • Options
    Another bonus for Rulk if you use She-Hulk and rank her up after the beta: he gets an additional 2% attack for every heat charge, so a max of 20% increase.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Another bonus for Rulk if you use She-Hulk and rank her up after the beta: he gets an additional 2% attack for every heat charge, so a max of 20% increase.

When you think about it you get more than 20% increased damage.
    Cause his heat stack does what 150% damage at 10 heat stacks.
  • Options
    MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    yes red hulk is very good! I use him in my domino/ massacre synergy all the time! His heat charges climb real quick against mystic class
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    monomugg wrote: »
    he's great with the domino synergy since he regens 18% of health i believe and only spends 1 heat charge

that's not true. I don't remember exact numbers, but it's not 18%. 6-7% more likely, otherwise you could go from 20 to 92 in 4 sp2, almost immortal as a 6*. don't think anybody in game has such a crazy regen
  • Options
    Aleor wrote: »
    monomugg wrote: »

that's not true. I don't remember exact numbers, but it's not 18%. 6-7% more likely, otherwise you could go from 20 to 92 in 4 sp2, almost immortal as a 6*. don't think anybody in game has such a crazy regen

Correct. It's 18% more health. Here's the entry on the Marvel Synergy website.

"Add Domino to a team with Red Hulk to activate the 'Code Red Revelations' synergy bonus where Heavy Attacks for Domino inflict an Incinerate that deals damage equal to that Heavy Attack's damage over 2 seconds while Special 2 Regeneration consumes 1 less Heat Charge and recovers 18% more Health for Red Hulk. This is a Unique Synergy which does not stack with duplicate synergies."
  • Options
    ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Alright thanks
  • Options
    No you guys are incorrect its he regenerate 18% more there is a difference
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,736 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Is it 18% of the lousy regen and then added to it?

Kabams descriptions need some work to interpret correctly most times.
  • Options
    yes man so its still not alot