**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do I use Dormammu?

Hey guys just got him in my 4* crystal how do i use this character?

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I know that's not what you wanted but I just had to say that lol
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Hey guys just got him in my 4* crystal how do i use this character?

Medium, Medium, evade. Medium, Medium, evade. Medium, Medium, evade. Medium, Medium, evade. Medium, Medium, evade. Medium, Medium, evade. Medium, Medium, evade. SP2.
  • Parry, heavy attack, L2, parry, heavy attack
  • You can use Medium Medium to keep the opponent's power gain at almost zero.
  • JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    If you only use medium medium, you keep them at zero power. The power they gain from the first hit is immediately drained with the followup. I've found this to be quite effective against Magik as boss in AW. Build up to sp2, power lock her, use sp1 to remove buffs and possibly degen if dormammu is awakened. With his heavy attack you want to stack up 100 soul bond charges before you hit them with another heavy to detonate the charges thus dealing additional damage. Achieve that by either spamming a medium medium combo or by using an imbued SP2. You gain the imbued effect for your attacks once you acquire 100 dark energy charges, which are gained when your opponent loses power either by your power drain combo or by using specials. Along with his heavy, if you use his SP3 while imbued he gets a limited regen of 25% of the damage dealt from the soul bond detonation.
  • Nath_AdamNath_Adam Posts: 13
    dont let him got hit... or else dormi dead
  • True story. You'd better be prepared to regen health with dimensional link if you let dorm parry and block.
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    Ive done a video on this Mooolinesmc, if your interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kor7zwiwY4&t=25s
  • SodapopheadSodapophead Posts: 24
    YouTube.
    Didn't think that had to be said.
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    The key to using dormammu is by shitting in your pants