Options

Ghost, Starky or Star Lord?

Wondering who is better to rank up for act 5 chapter 2 completion. Can only take up one atm. Any advice would be great.

Ghost, Starky or Star Lord? 36 votes

Ghost 4* unduped (only pulled last week so not skilled with her yet. Have Wasp as a 4* rank 2 so can rank her up for synergies later)
11%
I_ZERO_IFallencircusjojodeth101Dolan 4 votes
Spidey stark enhanced 4* unduped
30%
SungjTheSeniorBattle_GreninjaColonaut123RakeYoungThe_Boss9TehsigzorzProf_SpoodermannLostReplica23SmibsLion101 11 votes
Star Lord 5* duped lv. 45 (probably my least favourite to play with but still really powerful as a damage dealer and could probably get me far)
58%
LeNoirFaineantTimone147Darkstar4387TendersquadNanoDroidNightCrackerRikuremaAlCapone2727RCunhaSixshot1OrcDovahkiinYouconfusedLogan00BlackFreQuencyChris1212123AleorDenzel116FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRaveNNMr_E 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Star Lord 5* duped lv. 45 (probably my least favourite to play with but still really powerful as a damage dealer and could probably get me far)
    actually if all you need is 5.2, ghost might be better with sinergies
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Spidey stark enhanced 4* unduped
    Didn’t see SL was a 5* at first -go with him for sure. 5* will do you a lot better in the long run. And he’s kinda fun to play ;)
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I prefer starky but you can’t argue with a 5*