**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aq points

Cam someone please explain why did we just lost 3133 points from our prestige from one bg not finishing a map. Am I missing something here? How come we gained 473 from 2 cleared maps and lost 3133 from 1 not clear?

Comments

• Options
    Donrey422Donrey422 Posts: 40
    9szjvrvtybgo.jpg
  • Options
    This question is mostly for the administration. Since I actually contracted support and they could not answer me at all. After some back and forth they actually closed the ticket but no answer.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    what were the other 2 maps you cleared?
  • Options
    Map7 and we only got 473 points per bg.
  • Options
    va0b5i4dg3wg.jpg
  • Options
    n2e0gcyvukkf.jpg
  • Options
    AQ wins (killing the boss, even if not 100%) should be 1.5 times increase in Prestige as how much you lose by not winning in a group. So your BG1 loss should have been about -315 (based on you +473 in the winning groups). (Exact amount also dependent on which map for cases where you aren’t running the same map in each group). So -3133 does indeed seem very odd.
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    I’ve never seen anything like that.. but not done anything with map 7 either. So sorry but guess I’m no help to you
  • Options
    That brought our prestige from 7300 to 5100. That is a huge amount of points to be lost. Also our overall points at the series will be drastically low due to this.
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Donrey422 wrote: »
    That brought our prestige from 7300 to 5100. That is a huge amount of points to be lost. Also our overall points at the series will be drastically low due to this.

This seems like something kabam should be able to fix by adjusting your scores. Not saying they will, but they should
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Raise a ticket, must be a bug. it's 10x the pts.
  • Options
    I have already opened a ticket. Kept going back and forth about it and at the end they closed it with no answer. I kept asking the same question but instead they kept telling me how prestige works but nothing about why they took so many points away.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'd open another ticket. That seems crazy.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Lol we lost over 2600 from 1 bg not finishing too
  • Options
    DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    50% completion is terribly low
    huge prestige drop may have sthng to do with it
  • Options
    Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    This is definitely a bug. You should be losing prestige points just under what another BG wins from completing a map.
  • Options
    No word from administration?
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Any update on this? I mean, it is quite a big drop of -2558, and now all our scores will be very low for the rest of the AQs this week.

How is kabam gonna handle this, award more points, or ???