Options

Effective ways to Fight Domino

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
Domino is a tricky champion to fight. I can't seem to parry her effectively so I rely on baiting her heavies and specials plus intercepting. Are there any good champions that can counter her effectively? I am able to fight her and manage to beat her somehow but end up losing quite a chunk of health and plus her sig ability also deals DOT. I am open to all tips and suggestions. I am wondering if I am really fighting her ineffectively.

Comments

• Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Push her down.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,255 ★★★★★
    Punch her.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    You can parry her dash attack. Also you can evade an punish her dash attack. Look on YouTube for tips to fight her
  • Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    Domino is a tricky champion to fight. I can't seem to parry her effectively so I rely on baiting her heavies and specials plus intercepting. Are there any good champions that can counter her effectively? I am able to fight her and manage to beat her somehow but end up losing quite a chunk of health and plus her sig ability also deals DOT. I am open to all tips and suggestions. I am wondering if I am really fighting her ineffectively.

can parry any of her non first light attack. Her medium is two hits, so leaves her wide open for counterattack
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Don’t complete your combo, 4 hits and retreat so she has to dash toward you then parry the dash and repeat.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,849 ★★★★★
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Parry from a distance. Heavy bait. My new fav is to create a little distance, let her dash in and I dash back and then punish her long attack.
  • Options
    _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Cyclops. Even Kabam Miike said it.
  • Options
    PoolPool Posts: 117
    Proxima can parry her . If you have proxima use her
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Red Cyclops.
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    KelvinKage wrote: »
    Don’t complete your combo, 4 hits and retreat so she has to dash toward you then parry the dash and repeat.

This.
  • Options
    OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    Anyone else see how much health magik still lost in that video?
  • Options
    GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    I never have trouble with her. Wondered why for awhile, then realized I'm used to being Unlucky for most of my life, I know how to deal with it. I can take her out with Either Kamala Khan Or Colossus...................