**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Upgrade Advice

I have several good upgrade choices and I'm trying to decide which one to go for.... I have almost enough T2A and T5B to either

1) Take my 5* unduped Stark Spiderman to Rank 5 and then taking either my unduped Blade or unduped Dominio to Rank 4.
2) I could Rank 4 both Domino and Blade and leave Stark Spiderman at Rank 4.

I also recently pulled a 5* Archangel, who I could work on Ranking (and use a 5* Mutant gem on), by holding back Dominio, but I already have a 4* rank 5 Archangel who is awakened so I'm not sure that it is worth it when I'm not going to be able to Rank 4 him any time soon.

I'm mostly working on 100% Act 5 with an eye towards variant/LOL down the road.

I already have several 5*s at rank 4 Iceman, Corvus, Hyperion, Magik, Killmonger, Stark Spiderman. So I'm not sure if I need more diversity at that level, or just a heavy hitter.

Some other 5* rank 3's of note are Quake, Morningstar, Sabertooth, IMIW

Suggestions?

Comments

• Oh forgot to mention I do have 4* Rank 5 Ghost Rider to fill out the Trinity

Also have a a 4* Red Hulk and 4* Massacre to fill out the flaming trinity, but they are only rank 3 so they are only so useful beyond the synergy.