**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are SA rewards delayed again [Merged Threads]

Comments

• H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
    I think you can send a ticket to them. But I doubt that it will change anything . If we get the rewards by tomorrow then they were just delayed or I think we can tag a moderator if you know any
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Another one eh?

Sorry but that was pre season buddy, season 7 started the 9th of January to February the 6th or something like that

After that war went down for bit and for their adjustments and this new war system and then the pre season started after they delayed the season again.

That just ended and season 8 just started, we don't get anything for pre season except our regular rewards for winning or losing.

Not sure why you and some others think otherwise.
  • TiprolinTiprolin Posts: 4
    How do you send that sort of a thing?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    The_One said:

I got SA rewards on my main account but not my second.

Nothing here on either of mine
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Same here
  • Can anybody tell me what s the procedure to report to the devs
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
    Go to settings and select the support option there, and then navigate through the menus.
  • RaimundoRaimundo Posts: 0
    I don't received my advancement rewardds yet... where are they Kabam?...
  • mourya_4mourya_4 Posts: 9
    ITS BEEN ALMOST A DAY AND STILL NO 'SA' REWARDS HAVE BEEN GIVEN YET ...THAT'S ONE WHOLE WEEK OF HARD WORK RIGHT THERE...............PLS LOOK INTO THIS KABAM ...THANK YOU
  • What's going on Kabam? 2nd week in a row without sa. Hope u fix it...
  • H3neRy said:

I think you can send a ticket to them. But I doubt that it will change anything . If we get the rewards by tomorrow then they were just delayed or I think we can tag a moderator if you know any

This has happened a few times before, sometimes the moderators get involved but it's generally just to say that they're looking into it. I don't know if they ever actually said what caused the delay but the most recent one was over 24 hours that we were waiting.
  • ShadowdemonShadowdemon Posts: 31
    I agree
  • Is it just me, or did this start after version 21.3.0 dropped?? Perhaps when we get the update next week this will be a thing of the past? Or perhaps it's something else. I do know the last 3 weeks the rewards have been late, and this update is 3 weeks old. Could just be a coincidence though.
  • MarkRay09MarkRay09 Posts: 26
    We didn't get SA REWARD WHY
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    There is no announcement about not leaving alliance if we want SA rewards... The last time it happened they had bad support and many of us lost chances to get rewards.

@Kabam Miike you do not learn anything and will do the same faults...

Everyone who wants to receive rewards, do not leave alliance!!
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Still no rewards.
  • I still haven't received mine
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    Does it really matter if they are delayed? What is so urgent with getting the rewards? I don't understand why people want everything instantly. They will arrive when they arrive.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    These delays are becoming every week's story. A compensation or top peak milestone for every player(as others have stated) is surely due.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Doesn’t affect me this time round, but my ally have had times when we had new recruits joining from another ally. SA rewards late means them joining late to the point that they may miss the next AW window. Not applicable to AQ this time round or that would be another source of complaint.

Does it really matter if they are delayed? What is so urgent with getting the rewards? I don't understand why people want everything instantly. They will arrive when they arrive.

• OopsiOopsi Posts: 1
    Same here
  • Lleddyn2_2Lleddyn2_2 Posts: 8
    edited March 2019
    Why are yesterday's SA late again?
  • Lleddyn2_2Lleddyn2_2 Posts: 8
    That message isn't about SA rewards lol
  • Pamf48Pamf48 Posts: 5
    Any news when we will receive SA Rewards?
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Tomorrow
  • Pamf48Pamf48 Posts: 5
    Ty Dead appreciated 👍
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Haven’t gotten my SA rewards either. Some of my alliance members have but a lot of us haven’t. Not sure what’s going on.
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Haven’t gotten mine either. Some of my alliance members have, but a lot of us haven’t 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • Charliexxx9Charliexxx9 Posts: 7
    I asked my alliance members, they didn't get any rewards too regarding this last week SA rewards don't know whats the delay and it's first time i guess let me know they're gonna give or not