Options

Your most lucky crystal

What was your most lucky crystal,mine was Self-Sacrifice crystal,I got 4* The Champion when the crystal appeared on my main account and 4* Ægon a couple of days ago on my second account.

Comments

• Options
    LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Best pull ive had was when i opened about 15 PHC's ended up getting a 4 star stark spidey and duped him at the same time.
    besides that. opened 8 4 star crystals, duped my ghostrider, got a blade and got a rulk dupe, he was already maxed sig so i got my first crystal they give you for a max dupe.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    My very first 5* crystal. I got Medusa. She was an absolute game changer. Wouldn't have been able to defeat Emma Frost in the EQ of that month without her.
  • Options
    MrsGondola420MrsGondola420 Posts: 149
    Pulled a Corvus from a PHC. I'm so used to always pulling 2* I almost didn't notice it 😂
  • Options
    Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    PHC - Saved up 10 of them. Got Iceman 4* on first one. third one got another 4* Iceman sixth one got another 4* iceman. Last one was 4* Storm.

Got a 4* hyperion from shards and opened a PHC and it was a 4* hyperion same day.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    Got 5 fgmc Ghost crystals...

Got 4* Wasp, 5* Wasp and 5* Ghost out of them.
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    A 5* Ghost from featured :((
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Korg, back to back regular 5*s.

Though maybe luckier was way back on Hypes first basic arena, i got him, and awakened with the 4* crystal I opened about an hour later.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Featured 5* crystals back when they were good. I pulled a 5* modok from a single 15k crystal.
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Bought a fgmc as a yolo and got my 5* venom the duck from it, the featured character and who I wanted the most
  • Options
    Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    gotten both a 5* spark and a 5* sentinel (1st time dupe) from the free gmc we get every 2 weeks. It happened in back to back crystals
  • Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Duped 5* GR from a dungeon crystal. Had him for over a year without duping or awakening him. I was lit.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Duped medusa from a basic crystal (5*)
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Pulling sabertooth from a phc and getting gwenpool from a basic 5*
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Duped my gr from a mystic grandmaster crystal
    Incredibly small chance I was very pleased.
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Got a gwenpool as my first 5 star, then opened 2 4 stars and got ghost, then a sparky and then DUPED that sparky from a PHC. Got groot shortly after but i was on a roll!
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    My 5* I just opened could be considered lucky and unlucky (but more lucky). Opened my 5* I got from competing the Captain Marvel challenge and got Corvus. Would have been nice to have him prior to the challenge.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    4 Damphir crystals.
    2 x Blade
    Magik and Void
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    6* Void after getting season 7 rewards
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Legendary Romance Crystal 😁
  • Options
    PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57
    At first, it was getting a 4* X-23 from a PHC. She was my main champ for most of the early game. About two years ago, it was pulling a 5* Gwenpool from a regular 5* crystal. She was my third 5* but by far, the best one (Still is as my only 4/55!) and made it easier to start tackling Master difficulty!
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Bought 3 Blade crystals the first time they came around, got and duped Blade
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Duped 4* Ghost from daily uncollected crystal, today. First time I get a 4* from a daily.

• Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

• Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I guess my first 5* being Sabretooth. He's a game changer for sure. But, I don't have any crazy crystal pull stories..
  • Options
    TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    Last year I went 0/3 on Blade Crystals. Since then I have added a sig 100 5/65 Spark and sig 100 5/65 GR to my roster. I’ve been holding 2 Generic gems, a skill 2->3 gem, and a skill 3->4 gem. I had 75k shards for this years Blade crystals. 1st pull Kamala (1st dupe). 2nd crystal BLADE! 3rd crystal Blade Dupe! I immediately 5/65 him and brought him to sig 80!!! Considering how I had everything I needed to r5 Blade and complete a 5/65 Holy Trinity, this makes my crystal luck even more sweet!
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    luck n me doesn't gel together. when I prayed for blade got a falcon. when I desired for imiw got ip. when I asked for vision got a vulture. when I wished for a luke cage got a fat rhino waving back at me. when I said please please emma frost got jane foster that too twice. ya am lucky enough to not be envied by anyone as no one desires the champs I obtained from crystals!