**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mansion and Mutants or time taken in Terrigen Mists? What team would you join?

13»

Comments

• bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    GoTG for me bc I want to travel to space. Finding out technology from any races that could be helpful to human race is exciting.
    Plus hanging out with a bunch of weird, funny and badass team ain't a bad idea (sounds fun too).
    I remember there is one time where even Tony is surprised to see a tech that Rocket has - the same tech Rocket uses in GoTG 2 to fix their broken ship (look like a spray or something).

If I want a power, I would love teleportation like NC and the movie Jumper. Being able to go anywhere in the world without a passport and flight is a time saver. It can also be used to help those in need like in war zone, or saving victims of natural disaster.
    Touching BG's shiny head and bail out ASAP HAHAHA
    And Pizza delivery will be so fast LOL
    A power that's definitely will always be useful
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    X-men hands down, but not the ones on kabam.

Colossus can stay how is he is because some champions have to be the weakest link.

But Magneto..... cmon ... SG, Shehulk and gamora buffed before Magneto... dang

Cyclops needs, but Magneto 100% needs..

• Atharva111Atharva111 Posts: 52
    I am a very big fan of Avengers. So, i would go with them.
    And now Spider-man is also a part of Avengers
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Fantastic four for sure. I'd take johnny or Reed powers all day plus sue was Jessica alba!! Hell I'd be dr doom too.
    Or as guardian but odin bloodline. Thors brother or something. With my own uru weapon. So dope.

Mutants have real struggles. None of their powers ever look comfortable and are always hard to control. Cable has been my dude since I was 5. Time travel a bad ass disease that turns you into a robot psy abilities that are on par with gray. But like i said mad struggles

Avengers would be pretty cool too. Some freak accident that gives me a super power, or brains.
    I pick all. Lol
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    I would be GhostRider. He would be a part of Shield or Avengers
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I would probably apprentice to Sinister. So, Marauders.

Someone has to do the dirty work...
  • edited March 2019
    Sorry for the no response on here, folks! Been away a couple of days, but I'm back to say thank you to everyone who has contributed! It's been awesome going through and reading everyone's responses. :)
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    I'd go solo. With gravity control powers
  • ChewybuccaChewybucca Posts: 95
    Guardian of the galaxy Member .. Powers Stargazer forever
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★

I will be dressing up for my students on National Super Hero Day (April 26) as Captain America!

Which One? Put a Beard on him/them and you have Cap IW!!!
    Give him scaly chainmail and he's Endgame Cap!
    Give him Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet and He's Infinity-God-Cap!!! (I'm Guessing!!)
    Could give him StormBreaker and he'd be Steve Rogers God of Thunder!

and what if you gave him this?

• Rooney_NationRooney_Nation Posts: 65
    I’m more of the loner type. I’d be mutant, but along the lines of old man Logan. Sure, his healing isn’t what it used to be and kinda broken down, but he’s gruff, curses, and kills the bad guys. Non of the “justice will prevail” lock them up nonsense. Has that old guy mentality of I’m gonna drink, smoke, kick ass, and have no apologies for it.