Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Would you rather have 3* ghost or 6* cyclops? (watch this before u decide)

2»

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Mike12867 said:

Don't have to watch a video to decide lol. Don't need a 3* for anything in the game. 6* anything is arena points.

Ask someone who hates arena and prefers winning in AW lol
    I hate arena. More 6*s means hitting milestones in fewer fights. No 3* will help me in AW lol
  • Options
    BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    to all those noobs who wants 6 star cyclops, lets see them bring their best cyclops in war and see how well they do lol
  • Options
    PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Mike12867 said:

Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Dj_mph said:

But i have a 6* Ghost

nice! My bg mate has the first and perhaps the only 6* duped ghost, i got 5/65
    Could you ask him to send you a screenshot of her duped ability? Would love to see how her sig scales as a 6* compared to the 5*
    its the same as 5*
    @Mike12867 That can’t be true, the % of power gain from missed hits should definitely be different between a 5* & 6*
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

to all those noobs who wants 6 star cyclops, lets see them bring their best cyclops in war and see how well they do lol

No one want's a 6* cyclops. But if I could instantly add a 6* cyclops or a 3* ghost the choice is easy. Take the 6*.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Lol honestly 3* maxed ghost Used right has better utilities and damage then Many 6*s R1! For example my 6* jane foster's Sp1 does 687 damage..6* ghost does atleast 5-10k and wven more if used rights ! Thats more then 1000x damage then jane foster same goes for loki,ironfist,kingpin,DD,rhino,hulkbuster and many others!! Yes we have reached a point in game where champions matter not the star probably!!
  • Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Dj_mph said:

But i have a 6* Ghost

Could you ask him to send you a screenshot of her duped ability? Would love to see how her sig scales as a 6* compared to the 5*
    its the same as 5*
    @Mike12867 That can’t be true, the % of power gain from missed hits should definitely be different between a 5* & 6*
    Nah that depends on sig level only
  • Options
    OK I SHOULD HAVE LABELLED THIS BETTER

Would you rather bring 6* cyclops or 3* ghost to fight AW Boss
  • Options
    PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Mike12867 said:

Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Dj_mph said:

But i have a 6* Ghost

its the same as 5*
    I’m still having a hard time believing this. Can you have him send you a screenshot?
  • Options
    Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Pizzabeat said:

Mike12867 said:

Dj_mph said:

But i have a 6* Ghost

its the same as 5*
    I’m still having a hard time believing this. Can you have him send you a screenshot?