**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's the best character in this game

I have most of them as 4* and wanted to Know who's the overall best champion

Who's the best character in this game 209 votes

ÆGON
7%
AchtungVdh2008Skeleton777ThanattorSpeedbumpStar_Lord_HairyslugJosegee2321KillerRino19WabobaSpeedro420Jumbo_wwwCtleath_013HumblyDr1v3nÆgon0710 15 votes
Ghost
29%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantErza_ScarletArrsssMaximus_SpankersonCapWW2I_ZERO_INifzSIlverProfessorQuivinTerraSungjDarthHaasSixshot1JEbertA l p h aThemadpotatoRoOOtsDuke_SilverFabi1989 61 votes
Blade
14%
BadroseAce_03Jank39JadedTensioSpideyPsychoakumajtcdesignMC1111111BboychoboDhorne61Rickybobby1YouconfusedMoosetiptronicPrathapTranminhbaoChris1212123dreday_syTJ107Remeli 30 votes
Domino
13%
thetaman23AjavedbloodyCainlozzadudeHenrytfu_41AlCapone2727arsjumKennadoSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64imnooneJJGAchusbdjdkJridenhour_3PrylankTheSquish671pfm007jass222Zipio 29 votes
Void
11%
ArcDeAngelusDalBotAnakin83Jim0172KroT101Stagedear85cx23433Hellboyy9999TakingAllDownThe_red_EclipseKnightNvrEndingBowTieJohnHoneymonster1981ramanshSneaky_GremlinCtuchikLostReplica23MiStaLovaStarbuster234FargoMonkey 23 votes
Quake
4%
BUZZdog3000Priyansh7TimrosMudDragonZuroDom_14GUARD1ANDonkillaxXSlamKingXx 9 votes
Any other(except Colossus and KK)
20%
MarzGrooveCrkwestDexman1349TheManMythLegendStewmantrey92008Foxhero007nameplasNEO_mr_AndersonLvernon15Dean9300450Anonymous346HERVE_LEANDREBlackGekkougaOrcDovahkiinWrathfulRavenAhitlawRooney_Nationaxelelf_1LeoGnarleyardo 42 votes

Comments

• hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Ghost
    I personally think ghost is still the best one in this game
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    edited March 2019
    I'm a bit surprised Starky wasn't one of the choices. He does have his limits, but I think his utility and damage potential makes him the top. His biggest drawbacks are 1) low base health and 2) having to build poise charges to do real damage. Building poises aren't difficult, but in some matches where nodes like Aspect of War or Brute Force are present, it's tough to get into a rhythm. Otherwise, he's pretty amazing.

The major pros: damage, sp1 stun, sp2 shock, sp3 ensnare (defender reduced ability accuracy), power drain on heavies every 30 seconds.

Disclaimer: Domino and Quake are the only other 5* I have from this list. They're both great, but I prefer Starky in more matchups.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Ghost
    I don’t have Ghost, but she doesn’t rely on ramp up or debuffs, can shrug off debuffs, dodge anything by phasing, intercept easily with some practice, and has all around great damage. Besides regen and petrify there’s not much more I could personally hope for in a champ’s kit.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Personally like sparky best. Aegon takes a couple fights to ramp up, Domino takes luck, blade needs synergies and #villain, ghost is close but depends on synergies too. Void is my personal favorite but I think overall, sparky is better.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    The best champs are put into a tier called God Tier or Beyond God Tier. These are champs that are extremely good and can get through lots of content. You really can't choose "the best", but my favorite is Corvus
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Why aren't stark and cg on this list? They are both better than quake in my opinion. I think it depends on what content you are doing as there are certain champs that suck in one aspect, but are great in others. I think overall ghost is probably the most versatile champ in the game, but stark is a close second. (Meant to vote for ghost)

and there no such thing as "god tier" they do not exist.

You’re just arguing semantics. Of course there are different tiers of usefulness/quality; call it whatever you want, but god tier is a generally accepted term, whether you like it or not.
    axelelf_1 said:

and there no such thing as "god tier" they do not exist.

You’re just arguing semantics. Of course there are different tiers of usefulness/quality; call it whatever you want, but god tier is a generally accepted term, whether you like it or not.
    "God tier" is a fine description and is a good starting point for the best champs in the game. "Beyond god tier" is where I draw the line because it's beyond stupid.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Rogue always gets left out. She was my best in act 5. Power control and lifesteal. She performed awesome.
    Why in the world did someone flag me for that, lol. I think some of y’all are really confused as to what that’s used for.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Ghost
    Damage and utility she can do the most
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Deadpool X-Force all the way guys :D
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Spark
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Corvus, Sparky, Omega, Blade, Void, Cap IW
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Cap IW and Voodoo get my votes.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Stark spidey, hands down, if you know how to use his abilities, pair him with miles. and blade... he is insane, just pump up your poise charges, spam special 1 and keep that rolling stun, cracking off nasty crits the whole time
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Colossus with KK as a close second
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If I were to walk into a blind fight in any mid-tier content, my default would be Scarlet Witch. Buff control, power control, regen, awesome damage. Her only downsides are that she doesn't have any immunities and not available as a 5*.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    I think it entirely depends on the job. Certain Champs are more proficient at certain jobs than others. There are some that are the most useful all-round, but every Champ has a weakness.
  • BlackFreQuencyBlackFreQuency Posts: 91
    wrong question
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Well I took out another Colossus with my Colossus, so can you put him in the poll?

*Wink Wink*
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Iron Patriot for me he is such a beast I should've r4 him before ghost indeed a dummy I am
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    As of now, I would say, The Collector.

I think it entirely depends on the job. Certain Champs are more proficient at certain jobs than others. There are some that are the most useful all-round, but every Champ has a weakness.

This was not worth posting.