**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Curious

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I'm curious if there is any content people would like guides on that haven't been done. I know between Dork Lessons, Rich the Man, Seatin, ContestChampion, ProffHoff they have and will cover lots of items, but was curious if there was video content people would like that I could possibly do? I want to provide help and fill in any potential gaps. Feel free to post on this discussion thread and I will do my best to begin working on any requests given.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    Possible to have walkthroughs of AQ?

- strategies (champs, win or lose, 💯% or just boss kill, coordination)
    - prestige (explained, impact on AQ, win all 5 days?)
    - nodes explained?

Thanks.
  • Options
    RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    When I get a new champion I like to research them. I want to have a good understanding of how to play that particular champion. 99% of what I find is a video on how to beat that champion but not enough of how to play him.

I mean seatin does a rank up and gameplay but sometimes that is just him reading the champion info and then fighting at a level I will never be at. I would like to see more breakdown on how to really USE that champion in the most effective way.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Already putting together a list of things mentioned so far and have some other content I'm working on. I will post a link to the YouTube page once the first video is posted. Thank you community thus far!
  • Options

When I get a new champion I like to research them. I want to have a good understanding of how to play that particular champion. 99% of what I find is a video on how to beat that champion but not enough of how to play him.

I mean seatin does a rank up and gameplay but sometimes that is just him reading the champion info and then fighting at a level I will never be at. I would like to see more breakdown on how to really USE that champion in the most effective way.

I also wanted to mention that some champions which I don't have I can't do currently, but will make a video for them when I obtain them. I may also reach out to Seatin and other content creators to work with them to do videos on Kang and Thanos which one can only get by special circumstances.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

I don't really follow any of those content creators. But what might be nice and possibly even niche would be guides on alliance organisation.

- What should you do as a leader?
    - What should you do as an officer?
    - How to set your standards?
    - How to balance alliances for different aq maps?
    - How to organize an aw?

I don't think I've ever seen a video about those things.

I think those questions are far too subjective so it’s really hard to create a universal guide for those topics.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

V1PER1987 said:

I don't really follow any of those content creators. But what might be nice and possibly even niche would be guides on alliance organisation.

- What should you do as a leader?
    - What should you do as an officer?
    - How to set your standards?
    - How to balance alliances for different aq maps?
    - How to organize an aw?

I don't think I've ever seen a video about those things.

I think those questions are far too subjective so it’s really hard to create a universal guide for those topics.
    Yeah absolutely. Maybe not as a strict guide and more like a "my life as a top tier alliance leader/officer"-vlog kinda thingamadook.
    I think that would be good. It would be really helpful for top/successful alliances in each bracket to do something like that. A top alliance in Plat 2, Plat 3, Gold 1, etc.
  • Options
    DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Big up to all the mandems and gyaldems who make videos pon di online markeet
  • Options
    Well, I have created my YouTube Page (no videos yet), a gmail address for emails, and working on a web page. Will send more updates as they happen.