**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need more gold

When are kabam going to short out the gold issue just not enough in the 2500 for a milestone reward what joke. Arena should have at least 50k gold in each arena milestone.

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I need more t2a. We all need something
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    I have 12m gold and haven't touched arena in 6 months
  • Options
    DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    I have money
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Donkilla said:

I have money

same
  • Options
    ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    Matt13458 said:

When are kabam going to short out the gold issue just not enough in the 2500 for a milestone reward what joke. Arena should have at least 50k gold in each arena milestone.

YOUR THE REAL JOKE HERE BUDDY.
    there is an abundance of ways to obtain gold.... you must not due arenas nor play aq aw nor play monthly quest.
  • Options
    username7312username7312 Posts: 67

Matt13458 said:

YOUR THE REAL JOKE HERE BUDDY.
    there is an abundance of ways to obtain gold.... you must not due arenas nor play aq aw nor play monthly quest.
    Actually the REAL JOKE is your grammar. Lol, seriously! "YOUR" and "due". You're trying to insult someone else and can't even do it properly.
  • Options
    Matt13458Matt13458 Posts: 35
    edited March 2019
    Ice_ice_baby watch your mouth bro. Not everyone has money to buy gold. I’ve been playing since the game started there is no gold in the game people work and they don’t wanna grind arena. Ice next time you say something about it Talk through you mouth not your ass.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Ice what a big man taking the piss out of some one with learning difficulties well done you a big man. Grow up
  • Options
    I do war,aq, monthly quest. I’ve even done the ultron quest and still not enough gold. I have so much in over flow it’s stupid. I have 4 teir 5 basic waiting to rank 5 more champions only got 600k gold left. For a player like me we need way more gold. monthly calendar we only get 2k gold on some days. It won’t even be enough to put a 5k iOS brick in a champ. 🤷‍♀️