**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Version 22.0 - Releases March 6th

Comments

• mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Alexg85 said:

Will we get info for Act 6 today? Or when it drops tomorrow

Probably not, since Act 6 is not in the summary. Seriously though, where are those spotlights?
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Alexg85 said:

My guess is tomorrow when we get the final in game message
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    I think act 6 will only come in 2 weeks or so ... first they do the teaser's, then they launch the announcement for the quest
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★

Vdh2008 said:

No mention of improving the "connectivity" issues in game that are plaguing us right now?

Those optimizations are always ongoing, and we've made some improvements, but I don't want to say that the issue will be completely fixed until we have had some time with the new release out in the wild.
    How is it holding up in the test environment?
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Alexg85 said:

We don't know it drops tomorrow or not, either way we will probably get info on it tomorrow with the last of the mail
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★

I just hope act 6 comes before the game becomes unplayable on april ... At least some players could enjoy their last month playing it

Phones with the latest android versions are available for really cheap.
  • RBrunofpRBrunofp Posts: 8
    Hi @Kabam Miike . Until this time still havent received SA and Aq rewards, i wait a few days but I have no answer about this rewards
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    I sincerely hope everyone is enjoying Act 6: Emergency Maintenance Cometh.
  • XstasisXstasis Posts: 50
    I just want to know that the update will be available for us Android users tomorrow and not the day or two after like the latest updates.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

humzah217 said:

Dark hawk still hasn’t been fixed? Guess I’m gonna quit the game for a month @Kabam Miike

I have darkhawk at r3 but don't use him enough to notice anything. What ain't working?
    On lots of devices, Dark hawk's & Sinister's shields cause massive lag.

These are the only 2 champs that have this issue, all the rest of them are fine.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Xstasis said:

I just want to know that the update will be available for us Android users tomorrow and not the day or two after like the latest updates.

Surprisingly android update is out already lol
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Xstasis said:

Out before iOS.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Xstasis said:

Out before iOS.
    Thats a first
  • XstasisXstasis Posts: 50

Xstasis said:

I saw!
    Great job!!! Pass that along @Kabam Miike
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    So just download the iOS update. A friend on android updated a short while ago. When he logged in he got the intel calendar.

When I got it, I didn’t get he calendar even after a close and restart.

@Kabam Miike
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Jaded said:

So just download the iOS update. A friend on android updated a short while ago. When he logged in he got the intel calendar.

When I got it, I didn’t get he calendar even after a close and restart.

@Kabam Miike

same here
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,743 ★★★★★

Is this for monthly or just grandmaster calendar?
  • ganer_97ganer_97 Posts: 13
    Kabam i need your help.. after update to this version i cant sign in to the game.. when i start the game i got notice "failure to sign in" why ?? Please help
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike i know on event quest it shows % of completion when doing it but can you guys add progression bar to event quest as well?
  • brallonbrallon Posts: 6
    edited March 2019
    @Kabam Miike hi mike I use blue stack because i dont have a good cellphone to play, but I cant conect to the game in this new update, Im so sad please give an anwser, Im from Venezuela
    @Kabam Miike hi mike I use blue stack because i dont have a good cellphone to play, but I cant conect to the game in this new update, Im so sad please give an anwser, Im from Venezuela
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    brallon said:

hi mike I use blue stack because i dont have a good cellphone to play, but I cant conect to the game in this new update, Im so sad please give an anwser, Im from Venezuela

Blue stack is against the TOS
    @Liss_Bliss_ don't be ignorant, with bluestack you cant cheat the game, I have 4 years playing the game with bluestack, and never I have been banned :|:|
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    You will be banned if you use bluestacks. It doesn't matter if you are playing this game for 4 years, you won't be forgiven if you do that.
    I'm on the same boat as you. I will be forced to stop playing until I get a new device
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    brallon said:

@Liss_Bliss_ don't be ignorant, with bluestack you cant cheat the game, I have 4 years playing the game with bluestack, and never I have been banned :|:|

Actually yes you can