**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Failed Sign In 22.0 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• icorericorer Posts: 66
    Already a much longer thread on the same issue. Don't make multiple threads

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/88108/failed-to-sign-in-merged-threads#latest
  • icorericorer Posts: 66
    edited March 2019
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/88108/failed-to-sign-in-merged-threads#latest

Want to help get it fixed? Use your eyes and check for existing threads before making new ones on the same issue
  • daemonarchddaemonarchd Posts: 31

• issue still not solved,
  • AdenAden Posts: 4

• AdenAden Posts: 4
    What's up we can't join the race to Legend title?
    I use HTC U12
    Failed to login
  • TheSharvTheSharv Posts: 2
    edited March 2019
    Same here. Android device shows "Failed to log in, failed to sign in" tried clearing cache, delete and reinstall FROM google playstore, tried log in with playstore, tried login with kabam account, also tried to run a new account. Nothing seems to solve it.
  • ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    where is KABAM team when u need them most
  • ThiagoolxThiagoolx Posts: 11
    Same with me, I'm out of yesterday without playing, and we're in AQ, this is messing up
  • 1927_2BPunished1927_2BPunished Posts: 60
    This kills my arena run, thanks for the non android users update..:
  • i am having the same problem pls. respond @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • Kabam gods pls shower us with ur blessings and help the summoners.............
  • I am having problems for Login/Sing in. The game shows the new background image with Nick Fury and Capitan Marvel BUT, but it does not enter the game. I NEED TO FINISH X-MEN: XENOCLAST Uncollected level YET PLEASEEEEEEEEE.
  • Rishi3101Rishi3101 Posts: 7
    edited March 2019
    I had also reported this issue on kabam.force and got a response from one of their officials. He told me to follow some steps like force stopping app, clearing cache,shutting down phone and starting it (Power Cycling), re-installing game and logging in with kabam id... nothing worked.. It's really frustrating that no officials have responded yet.. with every new update there is bug but atleast we were allowed to play.. My alliance is doing map 5 and i can't join AQ.. I am the Leader of my Alliance yet can't contribute because of this stupid update.. Instead of bringing out new champs and quest which your servers can't handle try and solve existing issues and bring back MCOC.. it was way better before 12.0 update. We should get compensation for this Fiasco
    any reply ?? @ kabam
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited March 2019

Android here as well I have had this same issue since last night haven't been able to login since.

To be very clear, are you reinstalling the game directly from the Google Play store on your device and not from an external website?

no one is using external websites here.. we are unable to log in the last months have been brutal for android users you promised this month's update will be in time
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Could it be that announced end of support for android version below 4.4 and iOS 9?
  • Taira89Taira89 Posts: 16
    Same Issue from this morning before the update the game was working fine, Playstore popup saying there was an update for mcoc, done the update and bang
    where r all the KABAM officials..........................BTW thnkx KABAM for ruining my arena grind and aq this update is nothing better than the previous one...................................android users are continuously being left behind

Could it be that announced end of support for android version below 4.4 and iOS 9?

pit will be active from april update
  • SłєiρηirRødSłєiρηirRød Posts: 37
    edited March 2019
    No answers yet...
  • BeyonderBeyonder Posts: 2
    edited March 2019
    Hi guys, are you using any emulators to play? type Bluestacks, NOX or Memu?
    I'm using BS and I can not log in anymore.
  • Hey guys, the rest of the Team has been alerted to this issue so we can identify or develop a solution as quickly as possible. In the meantime, if you haven't already, we'd really appreciate if you could comment below with the following details:

- Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

- Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

- Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

- Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

- Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

We understand it can be really frustrating when you're unable to access the game, and we apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. As soon we know more about this issue, we'll be sure to provide you all with an update.
  • VijayNemoVijayNemo Posts: 9
    ah, finally someone answered.....
  • Since the last update, I can not log in to my Kabam account. I can not get in the game!
    Help please! I can not lose my daily prizes!
  • ganer_97ganer_97 Posts: 13
    Device : ASUS ZENFONE 2 Z00AD
    Mobile Carrier : Telkomsel (IND)
    Cellular
    Game Version : 22.0
    Asus zen fone 2
  • I've tried to get into the game anyway ... But my login does not work.
    Anyone else with this problem?
  • VijayNemoVijayNemo Posts: 9
    Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy S9
    Device Operating System: Android N 7
    Mobile Carrier: Airtel
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed:22.0.0
    Dispositivo: ASUS ZENFONE 2 Z00AD
    Operadora móvel: não uso
    Cellular
    Game Versão: 22.0