**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unacceptable Customer Service

Comments

• WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    We are a mass with a voice but NEVER EVER listened too

The only time they listen is when they read something negative and close it.
    I keep dying from these nonsensical bugs, and Kabam won't do anything about it except make it worse with each update.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    I keep dying from these nonsensical bugs, and Kabam won't do anything about it except make it worse with each update.

I'm curious what device do u use for me the only time I see issues is when I use my galaxy view with 5.0 android
    Sirnoob wrote: »

I'm curious what device do u use for me the only time I see issues is when I use my galaxy view with 5.0 android

Android Nexus 10.
    I'm trying to be as constructive as possible, but it's hard when they won't respect us as customers.
  • I also wrote about the "legend" title asking why can't people who have a huge pvp score i.e. Over 100,000 as that's a huge effort and arena is as much apart of the game as doing fast runs, some people will never do the master and heoric run in a time fast enough but they could do the arena, and just to be clear 100k pvp wins take a massively long time, well over a year plus, and they didn't even answer it but once again it's about money as you have to spend minimum 1,000 units to do the master and heroic runs.
    Why make grinding apart of the game and then over look the people who do it?
    Have you seen the amount of compensation they give out? other company's would look at us and laugh if we asked this company gives alot compared to most I've seen
  • I keep dying from these nonsensical bugs, and Kabam won't do anything about it except make it worse with each update.
    One wonders if there put in
    edited July 2017
    I also wrote about the "legend" title asking why can't people who have a huge pvp score i.e. Over 100,000 as that's a huge effort and arena is as much apart of the game as doing fast runs, some people will never do the master and heoric run in a time fast enough but they could do the arena, and just to be clear 100k pvp wins take a massively long time, well over a year plus, and they didn't even answer it but once again it's about money as you have to spend minimum 1,000 units to do the master and heroic runs.

100k is not much tbh everyone would be a legend at that point wait mis read
    Have you seen the amount of compensation they give out? other company's would look at us and laugh if we asked this company gives alot compared to most I've seen

They used to, which is why people liked them. Now they give none. If they screw up, we should get something in return. But we don't, because they don't care anymore.

They used to, which is why people liked them. Now they give none. If they screw up, we should get something in return. But we don't, because they don't care anymore.

We had a summoner aprication month there prob not going to give compensation for this round of bugs till they fixed it
  • Sirnoob wrote: »
    I also wrote about the "legend" title asking why can't people who have a huge pvp score i.e. Over 100,000 as that's a huge effort and arena is as much apart of the game as doing fast runs, some people will never do the master and heoric run in a time fast enough but they could do the arena, and just to be clear 100k pvp wins take a massively long time, well over a year plus, and they didn't even answer it but once again it's about money as you have to spend minimum 1,000 units to do the master and heroic runs.

100k is not much tbh everyone would be a legend at that point wait mis read

As will the master runs at some point but then there will be another title they can make
    " super legend" " immortal legend" and that will make them more money

We had a summoner aprication month there prob not going to give compensation for this round of bugs till they fixed it

Once a year they give some stuff. Many games do more than that. Almost all the games I have do more than that, so don't tell me Kabam is doing good when it comes to compensation. And compensation doesn't mean free stuff. Compensation means admitting mistakes and giving some stuff since people had to pay for it.

Once a year they give some stuff. Many games do more than that. Almost all the games I have do more than that, so don't tell me Kabam is doing good when it comes to compensation. And compensation doesn't mean free stuff. Compensation means admitting mistakes and giving some stuff since people had to pay for it.

Once a year? We got 2 big adjustment packs after 12.0 another aprication week after that a month of aprication android got compensated for Hyperion arena and that's just what I remember all the free stuff they have given when they could've done like most triple A games did and say once we fix it where not going to compensate
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    This game is gonna die. Kabam doesn't give a damn as long as they get money. I just saw at least 20 modders in global.

See, that's what I'm fearing. I'm trying to prevent that from happening with this thread. I'm trying to let Kabam see that they're ruining the game.

I'm see u next year when u prob make the same thread again

"Technically", the death date was May 31, 2015. That was the "end of the world" date for Contest of Champions that was posted in the forum years ago. That prompted Kabam mods to post sticky threads to inform people that the "rumor" was false.

Anyway, I remember years ago that Kabam randomly selected people to test out mastery skill sets, which means some of us had them while many of us did not. Then they randomly selected alliances to test out alliance quests. That was followed by the random selection for alliance war.

People whined all day and night that it was so unfair that they weren't part of the beta group. Today, they whine all day and night that it is so unfair that they are part of the beta group.

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    This game is gonna die. Kabam doesn't give a damn as long as they get money. I just saw at least 20 modders in global.

See, that's what I'm fearing. I'm trying to prevent that from happening with this thread. I'm trying to let Kabam see that they're ruining the game.

"Technically", the death date was May 31, 2015. That was the "end of the world" date for Contest of Champions that was posted in the forum years ago. That prompted Kabam mods to post sticky threads to inform people that the "rumor" was false.

Anyway, I remember years ago that Kabam randomly selected people to test out mastery skill sets, which means some of us had them while many of us did not. Then they randomly selected alliances to test out alliance quests. That was followed by the random selection for alliance war.

People whined all day and night that it was so unfair that they weren't part of the beta group. Today, they whine all day and night that it is so unfair that they are part of the beta group.

People complain about this beta because it is literally unplayable to the point that you have to download like 500 mb of data every time you lunch the game and you can't fight because you have a delayed reaction time. And to top it off no one can find these alleged "new features"
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Kabam doesn't care. Their customer service is a joke and getting responses from mods here just doesn't happen enough. Threads about bugs and issues get buried and that's the way they like it.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

That's the thing, they never get fixed
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Well said! Ive had a terrible experience with their customer service, I got screwed out of $50, if they need the money that bad I'm not gonna make a huge deal about it but I refuse to give them another penny of my hard earned money & the funny thing is it costs them nothing to give me in game content that they owe me smh
  • Mirk_varMirk_var Posts: 85
    Unfortunately as someone said the main issue over the recent evident unplayability, is the direction change.. let me explain. I noticed in the last maybe 2 months the support (totally useless) and here modaration as well try to cover real problems (every kind), they launch new update totally ridicolous and more and more issues come out and it seems like they are leaving everything vouluntary fall. Now, it's not a point of crying for compensation or free stuff,probably we deserve it but honestly we cares of better conditions. Most of us spent a loro of time someone Many money this year. The Game was really addicting and exciting, but now for these and other reasons, it seems to die. The recent act 5.2 its the clear proof. They aren't able to let the Game evolving a risolving the most relevant bugs, crashes, they aren't able to stop the modders they banned probably some random unlucky player in the meanwhile every day someone complete 100% lol with some programs or accelerator, they aren't able to update the milestones and rewards, they are going on to add 5 stars every months without incresing 5 stars shards achieving, no alpha2 no tc5... obviously the Game have to follow a right evolution, but they don't know what to do, and they are lucky ( and they are taking time) cos' the summer is running.. but that's it.
    I don't think the Game is over cos' of the several daily complaints, but to Be honest i think this is not a positive future, and the the try to shut up us both in tickets and in this forum it's quite pathetic
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Early days with much smaller user base, simpler game mechanics and lower revenue expectation/projections, everything's golden. Fast forward a year, a corporate merger, people worried over job security and conflicting corporate methodology/increased stakeholders with new priorities, and the fact that this game with a pre-planned FINITE lifecycle of 4-5 years and this is what you get. Now's the time when major bug/security/upgrades are rolled out monthly due to financial savings while the newer IP revenue streams (Transformers, etc) command the bulk of attention. It's called product lifecycle kids, learn to love it.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Early days with much smaller user base, simpler game mechanics and lower revenue expectation/projections, everything's golden. Fast forward a year, a corporate merger, people worried over job security and conflicting corporate methodology/increased stakeholders with new priorities, and the fact that this game with a pre-planned FINITE lifecycle of 4-5 years and this is what you get. Now's the time when major bug/security/upgrades are rolled out monthly due to financial savings while the newer IP revenue streams (Transformers, etc) command the bulk of attention. It's called product lifecycle kids, learn to love it.

Transformers??

Hahahahahahaahahaha

No, we're mad that they didn't ask us. They didn't ask if we wanted to test it, so we were mad when we couldn't. They didn't ask if we wanted to test it, so we were mad when we were forced to. I'd be fine with testing if they were to given something to test. Instead, they gave me a nonexistent change alongside many bugs. All I want as a customer is respectful communication. They don't communicate with us, and they respect us very little. That's why I'm mad.
    Kabam, please do not close this thread. It's constructive criticism. If you can't see that, you admit to everyone that you can't handle any negativity. Prove to us that you aren't that way.
    Kabam, please do not close this thread. It's constructive criticism. If you can't see that, you admit to everyone that you can't handle any negativity. Prove to us that you aren't that way.

Because we want the good Kabam back. We want the pre-12.0 Kabam. The one that cared. The one that gave compensation when they made mistakes. Not the one that forces broken Beta Tests on unwilling customers. Not the one with a support team that help only like 3 out of 100 people. Not the one that lets game-breaking bugs run rampant for months on end. We want the old, good, caring Kabam back. Please give it to us. I promise you, the money you have to spend to improve your company will pale in comparison to the money you'll get from the loyal customers who just won't spend anymore because they can't trust you guys anymore. Give it a shot. It'll work, I guarantee it.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    I just wanted to add, these changes, updates and champs nerfed to make those changes effective , all of these are addressing whom ? As a player and user of this game , I don't find it useful in any sense, except now we have to use more heal potions and revive to get success in fights, every time there is a free stuff offers coming up from Kabam but , I honestly don't want those free stuff for just to fix a temp solution, I rather go for a long term solution with some fun and enjoyment. Recent events definitely dropped the interest also now people are openly talking and making efforts to raise voice to Kabam that they are not happy , I understand everyone works in Kabam is just doing there job, they are not responsible for these things and they are also stuck cause they don't have answers to all these questions and concerns.

I appreciate all the support staff who are here managing this forum and making things easy for us at least we have a platform where we can went out our frustration.

I just hope things will be fine in some time ....
This discussion has been closed.