Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Pulled a 6* Gulk. What does everyone think?

Not sure how to feel about this because it takes so long to get a 6*. Is Gulk very good or average?

Pulled a 6* Gulk. What does everyone think? 49 votes

6*Gulk is awesome
89%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomLeNoirFaineantTimone147AjavedbuffajrTerraWhiteManRikuremaSungjBboychoboSixshot1OrcDovahkiinOsfan8OrdalcaAanthoYouconfusedJohnLocke117TKS87DRTO 44 votes
Average 6* pull
6%
WrathfulRavenMathking13V1PER1987 3 votes
Meh
4%
New_Noob168Foxhero007 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    6*Gulk is awesome
    Gulk is very valuable for facing passive DoT such as Dormammu's degen, Starburst, or Variant 3.3's boss. However, his dupe is not great. As a 6*, you've got a r4 Gulk at basically full strength without having to use catalysts on him.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    6*Gulk is awesome
    Just from reading some stuff about Act 6, you should be very happy. If I'm reading the description correctly, he will ease the pain a lot and save you a bunch of potions.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Ya he’s probably gonna be act 6 MVP. Congrats. Even without the act 6 he’s awesome
  • Options
    WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Average 6* pull
    He’s decent. Definitely worse champs but he’s not overly powerful either. Doesn’t hit nearly as hard as his attack stats suggest due to low crit Chance and multiplier. I have a comparable R4 Gulk and I’d rank him down if I could. Just not enough fights that prove his usefulness. However, as a 6*, he’s a good draw because you don’t have to invest valuable resources in him to get him ranked up. He will do what he can and be helpful. Only time I use him is map 6 starburst lanes and occasionally quests that have a dorm or mephisto if I’m trying to save my Blade for the boss.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 696 ★★★
    Meh
    Mah its a bad energy drink.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    6*Gulk is awesome
    I pulled a 6* guillotine, so yours is much better by comparison haha