**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Failed Sign In 22.0 [Merged Threads]

123457»

Comments

• tensortensor Posts: 6
    edited March 2019

tensor said:

ok I'am online now!
    <3 problem solved!!!</p>

how do u solve de problem man ? pls

this
    I don't have made nothing, only wait... :)
  • still waiting, but annoyed by the damage that kabam has been causing us
  • I solved the problem doing this:
    1- whith the game installled, enter on android application, choose the game, clear all data
    2- uninstall the game
    3- install the game
    with this my problem was solved. :)
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    If you've been having issues logging in on Android, please try now as we have pushed a fix to address the issue. Thanks!
  • Of course, after I pass the solution. u are welcome.
  • IchBinTödlichIchBinTödlich Posts: 8
    edited March 2019

If you've been having issues logging in on Android, please try now as we have pushed a fix to address the issue. Thanks!

@Kabam Lyra Kabam could reopen temporarily
    X-MEN: XENOCLAST
    LOVE IN A BATTLEREALM 3
    Captain Marvels Combat Clash?
    For those players who were affected for more than 10 hours (and many still can't play/logging/sing in), due to the problems that the game presented in the last long hours, so they can complete with 100% the respective events that they were playing or had pending.
    P.S: There are already damages caused to our alliances in AW and AQ that can't be repaired. At least we deserve this, those of us who were disadvantaged by this malfunction, I consider that is not fair.
    Respectfully
    Thank you
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    I'm having difficulties logging in as well
  • PanzerfearPanzerfear Posts: 2
    edited March 2019
    Fixed for me, thanks a lot @Kabam Lyra ;)
  • Samsung GT-I9060
    Android 4.4.2
    WiFi
    Game version 22.0.0
  • Luishz77_Luishz77_ Posts: 2
    Hey hoy temprano el juego estaba fluido y resulta que desde hace 3 horas se hace imposible entrar por favor arreglen el juego perdi tiempo en gestas