**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ACT 6

BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
If ACT 6 has champions class limitation just like Variant i will either never spend another cent in this game or never do it ... i say that years of ranking up champs with crazy resources its is simply unfair for them to come up with hard content which limits us to whom we can use !!!! some will agree others wont .... feel free to express your mind !!!

Comments

• CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    BuckeyeKP said:

I'm really tired of these threads already. yes, I have a deep 5* roster. my 6* are **** but it is what it is. I rarely, rarely use 4* in UC or higher level content like Variant unless I have to. Really only in AQ or running side quests when everyone of note is in aq and war. People have been talking for over a year about how 4* are going obsolete and you should only rank up 5*, then go nuts when they say no 4*. I rarely rank up any 4* above 330 because we all have know since 5 and 6* came out that 4* had much less value.

No end game players use 4* champs by choice. RNG makes it extremely difficult to acquire the champs you need/want (especially as 5 or 6* champs). The issue here is mainly a synergy issue (plus certain nodes that require certain champs, ie gulk for degen). It’s not about ranking up 4* champs or using them to clear content. It’s about having the champs you need for the synergy bonus of the 5 and 6* champs that we do fight with. I have completed all of the content in the game with the exception of 100% variant (haven’t had the time) and I still have to use a 3* wasp when I bring Ghost into a quest. It’s just the nature of the game. I haven’t been lucky enough to pull wasp as even a 4*. Kabam is just creating a problem that the game doesn’t need. Make challenging content that is challenging. Not content that is challenging because we don’t have the right champs.
  • NonvtecNonvtec Posts: 11
    After kabam using synergies to improve old champs like wither soldier instead of actually buffing the champ this makes no sense. Lots of people have pulled 6* WS and only have 4* or below KM, just using these 2 as an example, but now they are expected to use WS in act 6 without the boost of the synergy? 3 and 4* may not be as useful to actually fight the more difficult content, but having them for synergies can make a huge difference. And there are some very skilled players that can still use their 4*'s to clear a lot of material that are now hampered by their 5 and 6* rng luck.
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    @BuckeyeKP Listen you dont need to wind yourself up.... perhaps you misunderstood what i was trying to say.... im not saying i wanna do it with 4 star champs.... i have 91 5 star champs.. yes 91 and 9 6 star champs ... 6 star r2 duped killmonger included.... i also have done act 1,2,3,4,5 as well as LOL and 100% Variant... what im saying is that the fun factor is slowly dying in this game.. i mean as far as i could remember i really did enjoy act 5 coz i could try diff. strategies... however i did not enjoy Variant at all... even though i 100% it i did it just for the rewards and i did spend some real money on it...now you will say grind grind grind .... i have over 63mil gold, over 1.2 mil bc and ive been playing this game for a long time.... but as harder content comes along .. it seems that the only way they want us to complete is spend spend and spend... i was merely talking about actually enjoying the game.. coz at the end of the day THIS IS A GAME ... hard content should be hard not make us wanna break our iphone and ipads etc... now .. some will say well get good... i am good.. finished in P1 in war.. and doing map 6 and 7 in aq.. so im not rookie.. .but. .again... the fun factor is slowly dying .. and i thing that limiting us to who we can use to fight is simply UNFAIR !! now take it or leave it !!!
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Bboychobo said:

If ACT 6 has champions class limitation just like Variant i will either never spend another cent in this game or never do it ... i say that years of ranking up champs with crazy resources its is simply unfair for them to come up with hard content which limits us to whom we can use !!!! some will agree others wont .... feel free to express your mind !!!

The only reasonable explanation is that this is being done for revenue. Instead of people waiting to build their 5* and 6* rosters over time, Kabam is expecting people to spend to build their rosters now.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Tbh the thing that destroys the logic of kabam of not letting 4 stars in, Then explain why there is 3 stars in the darn calavier crystal and 4 stars mind you. HMMM seems silly don't ya think
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    @BuckeyeKP and just an example of how important is synergy .. this picture i took on the 22nd Of november..in a quest i dnt remember now... however. this was only possible coz i had WS on my team and gained true strike when intercepting him so no autoblock ..ever tried intercepting imiw specials its almost impossible. now ... if same applied to act 6 and i had no 5 or 6 star ws it would not be possible.... again... yes hyperion does the job... but .. what if
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    @Bboychobo if you can't beat IMIW without a synergy then maybe Act 6 isn't for you... heavy intercept works with just about any old champ, just sayin'. P.S. WS is available as a 5* and a 6*
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    BuckeyeKP said:

@Bboychobo if you can't beat IMIW without a synergy then maybe Act 6 isn't for you... heavy intercept works with just about any old champ, just sayin'. P.S. WS is available as a 5* and a 6*

Does he not have aspect of war meaning you wouldn’t be able to block after 50 plus seconds?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Kobster84 said:

BuckeyeKP said:

Does he not have aspect of war meaning you wouldn’t be able to block after 50 plus seconds?
    We dont know the nodes present in Act 6 yet. The only ones we know are the new ones
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

BuckeyeKP said:

Said the picture was from november so you don't know what nodes if any were in effect
  • Hey there, we appreciate the feedback everyone has provided, though we would like to request that everyone keep discussions about Act 6 in the official thread for it. This will make it easier to find everyone's feedback and keep the forum free from clutter. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.