**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion is it the best to use an awakening gem on for a 5* from Archangel , Magik or Starky ?

Which champion is it the best to use an awakening gem on for a 5* from Archangel , Magik or Starky ? 54 votes

Starky
20%
AjavedArrsssAceLuffySaboWrathfulRavenDaphboyRakeYoungAleorThe_Boss9JChanceH9natewagz419EpicLord549 11 votes
Archangel
61%
adqqedfyvrSixshot1OrcDovahkiinOsfan8Crimsontide1616axelelf_1VenkatrvYouconfusedJohnLocke117Scholia10or_StrongSantaGulkJohn757TheLegend27WabobaSheer_ColdRougeknight87PrylankVoltolosV1PER1987 33 votes
Magik
18%
Erza_ScarletallinashesGigantor13DREWRN1PapaBillSandeepSshadow_lurker22MegaGalacticShinobiGuyKG05_1 10 votes

Comments

• ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Archangel
    Safe to assume you're talking generic?
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    The one you rank 5.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Archangel
    Archangel gets the most benefit from it
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Archangel
    Archangel benefits the most as sixshot said.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Starky
    while aa benefits more from awekening, his nt works only if opponent bleedable and poisonable, while sm works always, I guess
    same for magik actually
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Starky
    If you are taking about 4*, just it one whoever you like.

I used my 5* generic on Stark, and it is really a huge boost to his damage. I passed on AA because I have a 4* awakened, which now is completely worthless in act 6 so... maybe just do what feels right.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Archangel
    SS is a beast but does the job anawakened. AA needs it and whilst you may not use him as much when he works he does his job better then any other champ in the game
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Archangel
    AA needs it. Magik and sparky will do wonders without it.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    Magik
    Very difficult question. All great and all better awakened. I chose Magik cause I see more uses for her overall. Sparky is good enough sleeping and AA is great only when the stars line up. (Cough, Nick Fury, cough)
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I'm not gonna vote on this one, because I think they're all great options. Really, I would use it on the one you like the most and are planning to max out first.