**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Best option for the collector

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★

Best option for the collector 15 votes

R4 5* domino
20%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRaveNNÆgon0710 3 votes
R4 (or 5) 4* nightcrawler
0%
R5 4* sparky (awakened)
73%
TerraSixshot1RobdrulakiiSkittle_Ninja69Bruinsfan8510Daphboyshadow_lurker22Kobster84SDPZombieZeddSwabs 11 votes
R4 (or 5) 4* scarlet witch (awakened)
0%
R4 (or 5) 4* corvus
6%
Exidos17 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    R5 4* sparky (awakened)
    Sparky's special attack evasion can save you a lot of units in that fight.
  • Options
    SwabsSwabs Posts: 15
    R5 4* sparky (awakened)
    As previously stated starkys special evasion is awesome as it doesn’t seem affected by the collectors ability reduction (can’t prove that but it evades more than it should imo). Other good choices are aa for your first attempt (bcoz under 70% he’ll shrug loads of the debuffs off) and hulk (awakened) bcoz a 20% revive will start him dealing high damage from the start. Although if u can get more than 15 hits before ko with hulk it’s impressive. Starky is the best option though bcoz he generally evades the specials and can last more than 20 seconds.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    R5 4* sparky (awakened)
    If you can manage to bring Vulture along with Spidey, he will evade nearly every special.

Back when I did it, I had ranked up Hulk with intentions to use 20% revives to smash through with his increased damage, but found that Scarlet Witch was better for me. Post 12.0.