**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A doubt .... and a fear.

With the arrival of Act 6, the requirements to become uncollected can change? Like, for example, extending the conclusion or something of the sort?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You will become uncollected after completing act 5 chapter 2. That will not change.
    With act 6 coming, you will have a chance to get a better title than uncollected.
  • Options
    AndTavAndTav Posts: 261

You will become uncollected after completing act 5 chapter 2. That will not change.
    With act 6 coming, you will have a chance to get a better title than uncollected.

I have not yet started doing it because I'm evolving my team to go with a 5 * R4 at the very least. I'm exploring Act 4. I hope it continues to Chapter 2 itself.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Holy ****. 5* r4 exploring act 4? I didn’t have my first r4 till after I was uncollected.
  • Options
    AndTavAndTav Posts: 261

Team that I plan to take to Act 5, is that enough? The first 6.
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Uh, more than enough. I became uncollected the day it was available and I used 4* r4 SW, hulk, hype, GP, and icceman. You can easily do it with ur r5s, just need some team revives...no biggie
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    axelelf_1 said:

Holy ****. 5* r4 exploring act 4? I didn’t have my first r4 till after I was uncollected.

It’s mad these days. I got my first from completing act 5. Act 4 must be a cakewalk
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    I have a busy that still has not done uncollected cause he wants a good team of 4/55.... dude just do it!!!!!!
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    AndTav said:

Team that I plan to take to Act 5, is that enough? The first 6.

Did you mean 4* R4