**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Potentially Un-Killable Captain Marvel.

13»

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    LMAO this thread though.. sorry you got forumed @MaatMan
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    It's not really that hard. You can remove her indestructible by hitting her with a special. If you're that concerned about it you can use an advanced power boost. 12 seconds is a fairly long time to be indestructible but you still have 3 minutes in a war fight, and she takes a lot of extra damage from mystic champs.

As for the l1, just as with many new champs and animations it takes practice to evade but it's nothing insane. There are already some good videos on youtube for it, I'd recommend checking them out if you're having a hard time getting it down. I've been able to evade it by keeping my distance and evading right when her hands come down. I find it very similar to evading proxima midnights l2.

I don't see this being too big of a problem. It will be no early-release korg or IMIW by any means
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★

LMAO this thread though.. sorry you got forumed @MaatMan

And it still continues.
    Damn i sorry i asked.
    I guess i will just keep my questions to myself in future.

• SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    Dahl funy reed huw fick sum peeple ar

Nulify or Stagger her Indestructible.

doesnt answer the question i asked now does it.

but it doesnt matter cus my original question has been answered already anyway.
  • DidzeeDidzee Posts: 35
    Just use Quake, and you’ll Be fine
    Didzee said:

Just use Quake, and you’ll Be fine

or as i did use capiw

Mate, in my last comment, to which you didn't bother to reply, I gave you an example of the poor choice of words in your thread, leading people to believe that you struggle with her and/or don't understand her mechanics.

This is 100% on you.

even that is so. it has since been clarified exactly wat was meant.
    there is enough for people to read and see.
    if people read they would see exactly wat was meant.

not my fault people are responding without reading.

MaatMan said:

Mate, in my last comment, to which you didn't bother to reply, I gave you an example of the poor choice of words in your thread, leading people to believe that you struggle with her and/or don't understand her mechanics.

This is 100% on you.

even that is so. it has since been clarified exactly wat was meant.
    there is enough for people to read and see.
    if people read they would see exactly wat was meant.

not my fault people are responding without reading.
    It's still pretty convoluted.

But even if people were to read everything, what exactly do you expect?

There's no node that somehow worsens her indestructible, therefore people tell you how to deal with the indestructible.

There's power start one, therefore people tell you that evading her sp1 isn't that hard.

Neither me, nor most people who commented on this seem to see any big possible issues with node interactions, therefore they refer to her core abilities.

And after reading your main post saying:
    "She can start indestructible, with an unblockable SP1 ready to go.

not sure exactly wat is required and therefore the chances of this happening are.
    But i do know it can happen."
    People think you didn't quite understand her abilities, which leads you to assume that there might be problems with nodes.
    For all we know from your post, you could think that she just randomly becomes indestructible and can be randomly brought out of it.

Again, an issue of poor wording.
    I'm not trying to start a fight here, mate, but it's rather ridiculous to call out/make fun of those who literally only reply based on what one can take from your post, without somehow reading between the lines.
    but i have literally said and explained exactly wat was meant.
    and said it has been answered.
    and explained i dont need help killing her.
    people dont have to read everything to see that. but skim read.
    before replying to a topic you should atleast skim read a chunk of the replies.
    so people could see wat i meant.
    alsot the situation i was refering to would mean on power start one she start with sp2 therefore telling me how to evade sp1 is unrelated.

i got the answers that there is nothing in war nodes that could exploit this and make her a royal pain in the backside.
    so with that being siad there is nothing more to even discuss.

my question was.
    is this a concern for wars?
    the answer is NO.

done.
    why cant we close our own threads or un sub from threads or something?? lol.
  • Gert1s_Da_guruGert1s_Da_guru Posts: 66
    Her sp1 is easy to evade.git gud u scrub
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Your original post was super unclear, knowing now the information you were actually after. If you’re looking for specific info, ask specific questions, or don’t be salty when you get answers you weren’t looking for.
    Beyond that, if her power start ability was a problem, bishop and heimdal would also be problems, and I promise they aren’t. As far as the indestructible, anyone in t4 and up can avoid a defender for 12 seconds, that’s not an issue. The only way it would be is on nodes like Bane or Brute Force. But that would require super specific timing and luck for the defender, and you can bypass it with a special anyway. I can’t comment on below t4 nodes or skill level, but I imagine those players could safely handle it as well.

Your original post was super unclear, knowing now the information you were actually after. If you’re looking for specific info, ask specific questions, or don’t be salty when you get answers you weren’t looking for.
    Beyond that, if her power start ability was a problem, bishop and heimdal would also be problems, and I promise they aren’t. As far as the indestructible, anyone in t4 and up can avoid a defender for 12 seconds, that’s not an issue. The only way it would be is on nodes like Bane or Brute Force. But that would require super specific timing and luck for the defender, and you can bypass it with a special anyway. I can’t comment on below t4 nodes or skill level, but I imagine those players could safely handle it as well.

thanks for the useful answer!

and i only began getting annoyed at incorrect answers after i clarified over and over what i was meaning.

under t6 i know there is no nodes that it would become a super issue on.